Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251 Don't say that I bullied you, a lame old man

    The crescent moon tree tops are high, and the night is quiet, foggy, and a terrifying and gloomy breath blowing.

    Lin Yuzhu walked out of his house, trembling uncontrollably when he saw this scene, and quietly touched Li Xiangbei's house.

    I knocked on the door a few times, and when I heard footsteps approaching, I stopped knocking.

    It was her little brother, Comrade Shen, who opened the door.

    Seeing that it was Lin Yuzhu, Shen Bojun pulled the man into the house and said amusingly, "What are you doing here so late? Even though the distance is close, it's not necessarily safe."

    Thinking of a thorn in the front yard, Shen Bojun said Still very worried.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and said, "I won't come out so late next time.

    Didn't they come out because they wanted to give you something. You are still     murdering

    me."

.

    Lin Yuzhu stopped messing around, took out the pen from his pocket and put it directly in Shen Bojun's hand, then said with a slightly arrogant expression: "Here, I'll send you.

    I'm going back."

    After speaking, whoosh Immediately ran out of the house.

    Shen Bojun hurriedly followed him out, saw someone enter the house, and closed the door before going back in peace.

    When the door was closed, Shen Bojun looked down at the pen in his hand and walked into the house, the smile on his face gradually enlarged, but he didn't know it.

    Li Xiangbei and Wang Yang who watched this scene were quite shocked.

    Look at what people live like if they are two years older than them.

    Even received gifts.

    How can the gap between people be so big...

    This night, some people slept sweetly, while others slept tossing and turning.

    Speaking of which, the new batch of educated youths have also been here for a few days.

    The three of them, Lin Yuzhu, had only ever seen Su Qinghua alone.

    Although the teacher was a little worried, it was much easier than going to work in the fields.

    Everyone has a different division of labor, the front and back yards, and the different commute times, so there is no chance to meet each other.

    In the early morning, the three people in the backyard opened the door as usual to bring some fresh air into the house.

    Then brush your teeth and rinse with water.

    Lin Yuzhu's tanned skin had long since been brought back in winter. In addition, he was young and had a good skin, and now he is white, tender and watery.

    If Li Xiangwanmei is proud and charming, Lin Yuzhu is another style.

    She is more sweet and smart, especially when she is bad, it hits people's hearts directly.

    It made people's heart skip a beat.

    I like her hanging, and it can be said that she has satisfied all the fantasies in her heart.