Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 This is the wrong person

    When the thieves didn't know, Aunt Xu and several aunts rushed to Aunt Chen's house after dinner in the evening, and they entered lightly, for fear of being discovered.

    Everyone is not stupid. The educated youth points are locked at night. Although it is ruled out that someone will turn a stick and enter, but the aunts think it is a male educated youth.

    Who are the educated youths left?

    This man speaks for itself.

    The aunties were gearing up for each other at Aunt Chen's house, their eyes glowing with golden light, and they were waiting for the big show to play for a while.

    When it was dark, Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei also secretly helped Li Xiangwan to Lin Yuzhu's house, and then asked Li Xiangwan to insert the door from the inside, so that the wounded should not participate in the battle.

    Wang Xiaomei's house is still locked.

    The only difference is that the door of Li Xiangwan's house can be pushed open.

    And in the morning, Lin Yuzhu sealed the only window outside the house with wooden slats.

    All is ready except for the opportunity.

    Just when Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei were waiting in a dark corner, they were almost frozen, wondering if this person would not come today.

    I saw a figure sneaking over. The first person to go was Li Xiangwan's house. He probably thought that the door was still inserted backwards, and stood at the door for a while before entering.

    Lin Yuzhu trotted over with light footsteps, closed and locked the door in one go, clutching her thumping little heart, it was fine.

    At this moment, the people in the room also responded and were pulling the door from the inside.

    In the end, he kicked the door in frustration without pulling it open.

    Lin Yuzhu expressed that he was very unhappy and kicked the door, and the people inside were honest.

    Wang Xiaomei followed behind, seeing that the door was locked, her rolling pin banged on the washbasin, and shouted, "Catch the hooligans, come here, there are hooligans~"

    The aunts next door heard the signal and quickly come.

    When a group of aunts rushed in, Lin Yuzhu unlocked the door, and the aunts rushed in like tigers, and held them down.

    The men from Aunt Chen and Aunt Xu's family also followed, and they were wiping the sweat from their foreheads. Originally, they wanted to go in and catch someone, but what they didn't expect was that they couldn't squeeze in at the critical moment.

    The people who were locked in the room were obviously panicked. When the aunties rushed in, everything in their hands fell to the ground in panic.

    Aunt Xu had sharp ears and heard the sound. When Lin Yuzhu turned on the kerosene lamp in the room and everyone regained their sight, Aunt Xu immediately looked to the ground to see what had fallen on the ground. When she saw the bright dagger, it was unpleasant to pick it up. Said: "Okay, this person came in with a knife." The

    people in the room of Wuyangyang, who were caught in the middle, couldn't see their faces clearly. .

    Lin Yuzhu saw that the aunts' reactions were not quite right, so he hurried to look at it, and at first glance, it was not He Yuanfang, but Li Dashan, the eldest son of Li's fourth aunt.