Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 Looping

    Lin Yuzhu only entered the space when the door was closed at night. During the day, he basically read the newspapers in the house, and Ge You was paralyzed.

    Nothing to shake your feet, happy and boundless days.

    At this moment, with a piece of candy in his mouth, he was sitting leisurely on a chair and reading the newspaper.

    I heard the door open.

    Most of the people who came in without knocking on the door were not people she knew well.

    Turning to look, it is not familiar.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at the person who came, and said with a smile, "Ah, what kind of wind is blowing my aunt here, come in and sit down."

    Tsk tsk tsk, after a boring morning, I finally came to chat with someone.

    It was the first time that Mrs. Li had received such a warm reception this morning.

    Suddenly a little uncomfortable.

    It just feels a little sudden.

    Lin Yuzhu tilted her head and said inexplicably, "Auntie, come in and sit."

    Could it be that she was too enthusiastic?

    Mrs. Li nodded blankly, walked in and sat down.

    Always feel that something is not right.

    Lin Yuzhu held up the water bottle, which was quite heavy.     He turned his head and said embarrassedly, "Aunt, you see, I live by myself. Sometimes I forget to boil

    a hot water. How about I bring you a bowl of cold water? It's just a bit of ice."

, where dare to drink ice water.

    He smiled incredulously, shook his head and said, "I don't drink anymore, my aunt is not thirsty."

    After tossing around all morning, he was actually a little thirsty.

    "Then... Okay, auntie, I'm so happy that you came here.

    You don't know that I'm dying of suffocation every day, and I was just looking for someone to chat with.

    Auntie, how are your family members doing?

    The last time I saw that Li Hehe did not do well in the exam, you told her not to lose heart and study hard at home, maybe it will be used one day.

    What if there is another exam? "

    Lin Yuzhu, as the host, was very enthusiastic and pulled old Mrs. Li to chat.

    No matter how old Mrs. Li listened to this, she felt uncomfortable.

    Also, she didn't come to chat.

    Seeing that the other party didn't speak, Lin Yuzhu also felt uncomfortable." He didn't mind, he snorted and said, "Aunt, don't get me wrong, I don't mean to laugh at your family He He, although I did well in the test, it was also based on strength.

    Haha, otherwise, you have to work hard at ordinary times, and opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared.

    Go back and tell He He that you can read the textbook when you have nothing to do on weekdays. "

    Faced with such a large-scale Versailles scene, Mrs. Li could hardly sit still, so she got up and went home.

    The little girl is young, and her ability to ridicule people is quite capable.