Chapter 316-320

Chapter 316 Uncle, I don't want to go back to the city

A drunk, a sane person who even knows a little bit about the inside story.

    It is clear at a glance who to listen to.

    When Lin Yuzhu continued to sit on the back seat, leaning against Lin Liyang's back, he said miserably: "Are you my real brother?

    Why do you still trust outsiders and not my sister?"

    Lin Liyang looked numb and concentrated on riding his bicycle.

    Ma Decai and Wang Yang who were following behind...

    really admire how a person can talk drunk seriously.

    After listening to his sister's complaints all the way, Lin Liyang was relieved when he finally returned to the educated youth point and sent him back to the house.

    Lin Liyang didn't go out until he was lying on the kang and fell asleep.

    Not long after he went out, Lin Yuzhu sat up and said with a proud face: "Xiao Mian, you are still fighting with me."

    She took out her treasured Moutai from the space, and went to the next room to find Li Xiangwan.

    Holding wine and knowing how to knock on the door.     Li Xiangwan

    opened the door to see that it was her, and said, "Come in directly, what kind of door are you knocking on

    ?"

Lin Yuzhu's neck, leading people into the house.

    He yelled: "You think I'm stupid, I really want to do something, but I don't know how to lock the door."

    "Haha, what if I don't have time."

    "It's useless to stop talking, I'll get you a roast chicken , sausage, pig ears.

    Let’s continue to drink, hey, you really brought Moutai.

    It’s okay, just drink Moutai.”

    “Okay.”

    …

    When she opened her eyes again, Lin Yuzhu felt a little uncomfortable, stretched her neck, checked her surroundings, and relaxed a little.

    It's Li Xiangwan's room.

    Looking at the sun outside the window, it seems to be morning.

    Lin Yuzhu glanced at the messy room until his eyes fell on Moutai on the table, and his expression gradually became dignified.

    Carefully got off the kang, picked up the bottle of Moutai, saw the year, felt a burst of heartache.

    It was the bottle she bought when she wore it.

    In this year, I don't know if I can buy it again.

    Lin Yuzhu hugged the Moutai bottle, feeling a burst of heartache.

    Shaking the bottle, there was not a single drop left.

    My heart hurts even more.

    Li Xiangwan opened his eyes leisurely, got up and looked, and saw Lin Yuzhu holding the wine bottle in deep pain.

    Asked: "What's the matter with you?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head, and said sadly: "I bought this specially for Lao Shen."