Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 This house must be built

    The rich and delicious chicken soup almost didn't make Lin Yuzhu swallow his tongue. He didn't expect that the chicken soup with nothing in it could be so delicious, fully satisfying the appetite.

    After Lin Yuzhu comfortably ate dinner and lay in bed, she sighed that she is also a person who can eat chicken freely!

    From the 1970s to the 1970s, Lin Yuzhu never slept in a long time. It was even more extreme when he came to the countryside. He felt that he would get up and go to work before he slept for a while.

    If it wasn't for a chimney, Lin Yuzhu really didn't want to make a fire to cook, so it would be better to use the energy-burning stove directly in the space, but the details determine success or failure, this laziness can't be stolen.

    She doesn't like boiled eggs very much. When she woke up in the morning, she decided to make egg soup. She stole two chives from Wang Xiaomei's vegetable garden, chopped them up, and sprinkled them on them. She warmed up a steamed bun, and a simple breakfast came out.

    Such a good breakfast looks good, ahem, I don't know how Wang Xiaomei and Zhang Yanqiu are doing now, Lin Yuzhu felt a little curiosity in his heart.

    Although Zhang Yanqiu was rescued, she caught a little cold. Her body just couldn't take it anymore and fell ill. She developed a fever in the middle of the night. All burnt.

    Wang Xiaomei felt a little guilty, she took out her own millet and cooked a bowl of porridge for her, feeling that she was benevolent and righteous!

    The atmosphere of the educated youth point is very delicate. In the past, it was either noisy or chatty and laughing. Today, everyone is extraordinarily silent.

    After breakfast, they each went to work. As soon as Lin Yuzhu arrived in the field, Aunt Wang approached her with bright eyes and asked curiously, "Lin Zhiqing, what happened in your courtyard yesterday? Can you tell me?"

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Aunt Li behind her and listened, and couldn't help but smile, "I don't know, I don't know." Clearly, it is impossible to say.

    "How could you not know about your hospital?" Aunt Wang looked at you with a don't lie to me expression.

    Lin Yuzhu waved his hoe to loosen the soil, "Aunt Wang, you forgot, we don't live in the same house, how do I know what happened between them!"

    Aunt Wang almost touched the hoe she was waving, so she quickly took two steps back. Seeing that Lin Yuzhu didn't say much, she pouted and didn't bother anymore, and went back to chat with Aunt Li about family affairs.

    The two talked and talked about Lin Yuzhu, and Aunt Wang raised her voice and said there: "If you want me to say it, Lin Zhiqing has a good life. He builds a big house and lives in it. How elegant, which girl in our village has such a fate as you? Well, this person is just different from other people!"

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and stood on the ground like Aunt Wang, not working, and said, "Look at what Auntie said, if my house was a big one, yours wouldn't be a mansion, why? What? Wang Huahua still lives in the same house with her brothers. It's not good. It's fourteen after the new year, right? She's already a big girl. Aunt Wang, you still serve dim sum. Why do you have to make a room for your daughter to live in?"

    Aunt Wang's father-in-law is called Wang Erzhu, and the village calls him Wang Erzhu. If he is still alive, the Wang family cannot be separated.

    Wang Lao Er has three sons, only Aunt Wang gave birth to a queen, Hua Hua.