Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 Waiting for me to grow up

    Shen Bojun listened to Lin Yuzhu's words, nodded, and said, "If you don't start a fire at home, don't worry about it. It's cold, and it's easy to freeze your hands with water. If you have frostbite, it will be troublesome."

    Lin Yuzhu agreed with Comrade Shen's words. I drank the pimple soup in one go.

    Shen Bojun heard the sound, got up to take the bowl, and he just washed it.

    Lin Yuzhu handed it over naturally, and when it was over, he felt a little embarrassed.

    It feels like white labor.

    I'm just used to being cheeky, and it's not bad for this or two.

    After Shen Bojun immersed himself in washing the things that should be washed, wiped the things that should be wiped, and swept the things that should be cleaned, only then did he find that the little girl had been standing at the door with bright eyes and watching.

    Helplessly and a little spoiled, he said: "Come in, are you tired?"

    Lin Yuzhu tilted his head and said a little funny: "How can I be tired if I don't work." "I'm

    sick, it's easy to get tired standing like this, Go, let's go in."

    Lin Yuzhu obediently entered the house, Shen Bojun glanced at the coal basket again, the bottom had been reached, and he kept this matter in his heart.

    After the two entered the room and sat down, Lin Yuzhu suddenly asked curiously, "Brother Shen, are you looking for Li Xiangwan?"

    Shen Bojun chuckled, "You know again?"

    "Last night, Li Xiangwan didn't want to . Come and go, Li Xiangbei dragged her and muttered for a while, then turned around and agreed." If it was just to match Wang Xiaomei and Fatty Li, she would just follow, not everyone had to go.

    What's more, Li Xiangwan is only acquainted with this side, not familiar.

    Shen Bojun thought to himself, she didn't know how long this girl's heart was, and why she had so many hearts.

    He lowered his head and thought about it carefully, and said, "I plan to introduce Fatty Li to Li Xiangwan."

    Lin Yuzhu snorted and almost went astray.

    Thinking that Fatty Li is still an eyeliner in the black market...

    Is this trying to monopolize the supply of Li Xiangwan's side?

    Thinking along this line of thought, Lin Yuzhu's mind flashed.

    Asked: "Li Xiangwan came into contact with a dangerous person?" Lin Yuzhu thought about it, and it seemed that this was the only possibility.

    Shen Bojun nodded slightly and said, "It's about work."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded suddenly, and stopped asking.

    But there is a guess in my heart, probably it should be the charter.

    Think of all the younger brothers under the charter, tsk.

    The ambition of this guy is to be the second Liu family.

    Shen Bojun's eyes drifted, he thought about it for a moment, and then called out, "Yuzhu."

    This was the first time the other party had called her name like that. Lin Yuzhu's heart moved, and he looked over.

    I saw that I bumped into the other party's deep phoenix eyes, and the room was filled with a sweet smell.