Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 I feel like I've never been interested in girls

    Shen Bojun's first reaction was to go to Shanshui Village to see her little girl.

    Seeing that the other party was serious, Li Xiangbei immediately stopped and said jokingly: "It's almost, don't worry, she didn't get bullied, it's good that she doesn't bully others."

    Shen Bojun automatically ignored the last sentence, frowned, and looked Seriously and seriously asked: "What's the matter."

    Li Xiangbei himself was a little confused, and only understood one-sidedly.

    To sum up, the chief of the village bullied people.

    I gave an overview of the process of today's captain's family coming to the educated youth to bully others.

    Knowing that Lin Yuzhu was really fine and was still alive and kicking, Shen Bojun breathed a sigh of relief.

    Just don't get bullied.

    Shen Bojun raised his brows, his sharp phoenix eyes swept across Li Xiangbei, and asked, "It's not bad for you to be beaten on the head, everyone you like has been beaten, don't show it face-to-face, what will you be wandering about in the town? ." The

    brain is not very smart.

    Li Xiangbei pursed his lips and said, "Our village chief's son is in the army, so this can't be ignored."

    Shen Bojun nodded and planned to go to the commune to learn about the handling of the funeral.

    This really can't be the case.

    When the people turned around to leave, Shen Bojun pulled Li Xiangbei again and said, "Since everyone is here, go to my place later and leave after dinner. I have something to look for you."

    Li Xiangbei was stunned, nodded, thinking in his heart But he wondered what was going on with him.

    When he was far away, he went to the post office to call his cousin.

    After the call was made, he stated his purpose. After the other end of the phone said he knew, he suddenly asked, "What's the matter with you and that female educated youth?

    " It's not very simple, it can be said that he coaxed his younger brother into obedience.

    I can't wait to take out my heart, the point is, they still dumped him.

    That's it, let's back it up.

    Li's cousin was a little speechless to his younger brother.

    It can be said that there are some criticisms in my heart, but it is not easy to say it directly.     Li Xiangbei felt a little bitter in his heart for a while, and said with a sense of loss: " Good

    friend, I want to help her when something happens.

    "     "I heard that your head was broken by the Dong family's little girl?"     Li Xiangbei was in a trance for a moment, his face flushed instantly, and he felt ashamed. Wang Yang's big mouth...     so he squeaked. He said, "The pull frame was accidentally injured."     "After my aunt found out, she almost wanted to take the train to see you, but she was stopped by my uncle. You can also call home and report to be safe."     Li Xiangbei responded again and again . Said, the two chatted for a few more words before hanging up.     After hanging up the phone, Li Xiangbei hurriedly called his home.     Hearing his mother's soft voice, he felt a little guilty for a while. He should have thought that Wang Yang would tell his family about this earlier.     After Mother Li knew that the other end of the phone was her son, she asked in an anxious and distressed voice, "How is your head, is it serious?"     "It's okay, I just broke a bit of skin, it's okay."     "Nonsense, just If the skin is broken, the Wang family will specially come to explain it." The tone was full of distress.     Li Xiangbei choked for a moment, relieved the sullen mood in his heart, and said lightly: "Your son is strong like a cow, how many hands she can do as a girl, it's all a little trouble, really It didn't hurt much."