Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266 Old Shen, Do You Really Like Li Xiangwan?

    After the regulations did not worry about the supply of goods, the brothers under his hands gathered again.

    The days returned to their former glory.

    After everything went well on his side, he turned his attention to Shen Bojun and Li Xiangbei.

    These two are a thorn in his heart.

    If it is not removed, he will have trouble sleeping.

    This person can be regarded as capable, and he just met Su Qinghua under Li Xiangbei's nose.

    After several contacts, they confided that Shen Bojun and Li Xiangbei liked Li Xiangwan at the same time, intentionally or unintentionally.

    After finishing speaking, he said regretfully, "It's me who talked too much, and it's not necessarily the case."

    Su Qinghua only knew that Zhang Zhi was a teacher at the school, and knew Shen Bojun and Li Xiangbei.

    Don't know much about this person.

    Now that I have heard this, I have a heart, and I exchanged a few words with the charter, and the two of them parted.

    Zhang Zhi looked at Su Qinghua's back as he left, and the corner of his mouth curved into a successful smile.

    He didn't believe that these two could still be brothers as always.

    When Su Qinghua returned to the educated youth point, he hurriedly found Li Xiangbei and asked, "Someone told me that Shen Bojun came in for Li Xiangwan.

    Do you like Li Xiangwan coming here? Is

    n't that why you and Li Xiangwan are here? Big Brother Shen is in love with the same person?" After saying this, Su Qinghua's eyes twinkled with stars.

    I thought, this is too exciting.

    It's exciting to think about two men fighting for one woman.

    Li Xiangbei was asked with a question mark on his face, thinking about the makeup Shen Bojun wore out in the middle of the night some time ago, he couldn't hold back, and laughed again.

    Su Qinghua? ? ? ?

    She suspected that there was something wrong with her brother's brain.

    Li Xiangbei knew exactly who Shen Bojun liked, and naturally he would not doubt Lao Shen.

    After thinking about it, he asked, "Who told you that?"

    Su Qinghua shrugged and said without any cover: "It's a teacher in the school, surnamed Zhang."

    Li Xiangbei's expression suddenly became serious and puzzled. Said: " How did you know him."

    Su Qinghua said while thinking back: "I often meet on the road, and I know each other when I come and go.

    He said that you and Brother Shen are friends.

    Gradually, everyone got to know each other.

    What's wrong? This person is wrong?"

    Li Xiangbei frowned and said angrily, "He said that I am a friend, so don't ask me, just believe it."

    Su Qinghua was stunned by the question, unhappy He said: "Hey, who is going to check whether he is your friend or not.

    I don't plan to have a deep friendship with him. We just met and talked about a few things.