Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136

    It was also a coincidence that the first two days were sunny weather, but today was gloomy. Except for the children who were willing to come out to play, adults didn't like to come out and gather together.

    Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei did not encounter any villagers along the way.

    After entering the village chief's house, the village chief's daughter-in-law looked at the two people holding something in their hands and said enthusiastically, "You two girls haven't come to play here for a while, and I'm still thinking about when to go. Look at you two girls, what are you busy with all day."

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and said, "If you can be busy, just be lazy in the house."

The village chief's daughter-in-law covered her mouth and snickered, and welcomed the two of them in. Room.

    When Lin Yuzhu and Wang Xiaomei put the brown sugar and pastries on the table.

    The village chief's daughter-in-law immediately bluffed and said, "What are you doing, take it back quickly, come here to play and play, why do you still bring something, hurry up, take it back, what's the harvest?"

    Lin Yuzhu smiled, "Aunt, this is our intention. You and the village chief have taken good care of us. It's almost New Year's Eve, and there is no face to come to the door empty-handed. If you want us to take it back, I will treat it as Aunt. You don't like us and want to Drive us away."

    After saying that, he played playfully and looked sad.

    For the sake of this, the village chief's wife stopped being polite, and was just a little puzzled about the purpose of these two girls here.

    "Stop standing, all sit down, all sit down."

    After they were all seated, the village chief's daughter-in-law spoke again: "Speaking of which, your educated youths were one thing after another this year, and it was also one thing after another. It's hard for you girls, so He Yuanfang usually looks like a human being, how did he think that he was such a person, didn't he scare you?" The village chief's daughter-in-law said, with a bit of distress on her face.

    Wang Xiaomei is no longer Amon yesterday, and she no longer believes that the village chief's daughter-in-law really cares about them.

    If it was in the past, I would have to complain and complain, but today I don't say a word, and I honestly serve as a foil.

    Lin Yuzhu was very moved, and then said gratefully: "I really lost the village chief that day. If he hadn't made a decisive decision, he would have called the public security comrade on the spot. He Yuanfang might have succeeded in this matter, and he would have to keep scoring points. I’m stigmatized as a member of the village, let’s just say, not everyone can be a village head, our village head uncle never loses the chain when it’s critical.”

The village head’s daughter-in-law immediately laughed happily after hearing this, she was getting more and more The more I like this Lin Zhiqing, she is really a clever little girl.

    She asked clearly what happened that day. Later, the couple analyzed it. If they believed in He Yuanfang in a confused way that night, Zhang Yanqiu might be forced to marry He Yuanfang.

    At that time, I was afraid that if Zhang Yanqiu couldn't think about it and made trouble in the commune, his village chief would end.

    Fortunately, the girl raised her opinion and pointed out two sentences.

    The village chief's daughter-in-law now hears that this girl not only does not take credit, but also keeps praising her old man for his fairness and sensibleness, and even more rare for this girl.