Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 What will Wang Yang do?

    After Song Zhigao and the other Song family members were caught, they did not reveal the location of the Song family eldest brother. While they were dealing with them, Shen Bojun asked Fatty to take Li Xiangbei to the grove of the cannery to find Su Dahao.

    In this town, Su Dahao can be regarded as a person who has both sides. He knows more gossip, and he will probably know where the elder brother of the Song family is hiding.

    Seeing that something had happened to the Song family, Su Dahao pointed out several places where the elder brother of the Song family might hide, and the police quickly searched and rescued people.

    Soon Li Xiangwan was found. To say that there is still a fate, Li Xiangbei's wave of people found Li Xiangwan first.

    The elder brother of the Song family was salivating over Li Xiangwan's beauty. When he wanted to do something, Li Xiangwan woke up in time.

    Unavoidably struggling, the eldest brother of the Song family disliked the other party's struggle, pulled up his hair and slammed the person against the wall, directly knocking Li Xiangwan into a trance, but fortunately, Li Xiangbei and the police rushed over.

    After the gangsters on the periphery were caught, Li Xiangbei kicked the door and entered, and saw that the elder brother of the Song family was holding Li Xiangwan as a hostage with a knife.

    Then there is the drama of a hero saving beauty.

    Li Xiangwan was rescued and sent directly to the hospital.

    Wang Xiaomei only knew about the first half of the story, and told Lin Yuzhu a little bit about it. She was still in a fog and didn't quite understand what was going on.

    Lin Yuzhu didn't tell her about it in detail, it should not be publicized, causing unnecessary panic.

    So Lin Yuzhu whispered to Wang Xiaomei: "It's inconvenient to tell what's going on here, you'd better not know."

    Wang Xiaomei made up her mind, nodded solemnly, and asked Lin Yuzhu, "Have you seen Li Xiangwan? The person hasn't come back yet."

    "He suffered a little head injury, and he's in the hospital right now."

    Wang Xiaomei's expression became a little more serious, and she really stopped asking about it.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Wang Xiaomei, and suddenly realized that although this baby was not shrewd, the self-protection mode was activated as soon as it encountered a dangerous situation.

    That's really...blessed.

    Although the Song family were all caught, the Liu family was not. They had already made preparations to evacuate, and the police were still vigorously searching.

    As an unexposed dark line personnel, you still need to hide.

    As for Lin Yuzhu, who was inexplicably implicated, Shen Bojun felt that it was necessary to protect him.

    In the dead of night, everyone fell asleep, and when no one was paying attention, he quietly came to Lin Yuzhu and knocked on the door.

    Only a small voice came from the door asking, "Who is it?"

    Shen Bojun chuckled softly, and said in a calm and soothing voice, "It's me."

    Lin Yuzhu's ears moved, but she was still very sensitive to voice lines. Yes, after hearing that it was Shen Bojun, he opened the door and stuck his head out a little puzzled, what's the matter so late.