Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Crossing

    "Dangdang...Dangdang..." There was a burst of impatient knocks on the door, followed by a woman's impatient voice: "Three sisters, get up, what time is it."

    Lin Yuzhu struggled to turn the page. He squinted and looked out the window, the thin curtains could be seen clearly without opening the window.

    This day is bright.

    Lin Yulan, who was lying beside her, was already mumbling impatiently, "What are you dawdling about? Get up, Mommy keep knocking on the door."

    Lin Yuzhu closed her eyes, covered her impatience, and took a deep breath. After that, he shouted, "Get up."

    The people outside the door stopped knocking and left in dissatisfaction. The muttered words in his mouth could still be vaguely heard, but Lin Yuzhu just thought he couldn't hear it.

    When he got up and put on his clothes, Lin Yuzhu's hand holding the clothes couldn't stop trembling whenever he looked at the straight-leg trousers and floral shirts that were blowing from the local atmosphere.

    It's too earthy.

    Before she could finish getting dressed, another shout came from outside the house, urging: "Why haven't you come out yet!"

    Lin Yulan turned over heavily to express her extreme dissatisfaction, and covered her head with a quilt so she could continue to sleep.

    Lin Yuzhu rolled his eyes, put on his shoes, and opened the door to the kitchen. The woman who caught his eye was her cheap old lady, who was standing beside the cutting board with her back to her, kneading noodles. Add a little white flour to the dough.

    The taste is very unpalatable!

    Li Dajiao watched Lin Yuzhu come out, and said angrily, "Why are you so dawdling, I don't know if your family has to go to work in a while, how can you be so lazy."

    Lin Yuzhu quietly walked to the earth stove, slowly and leisurely The fire was skillfully lit, and the mood was extremely complicated.

    Thinking that a month ago, she scolded Fang Qiu for messing with the situation in the workplace, and in the blink of an eye, she traveled to the 1970s and became a fire-fighting girl.

    Really, the scene changed as soon as she closed her eyes and opened her eyes. When she first arrived, what caught her eye was a family drinking corn gooey, so don't panic.

    At that time, no one in the Lin family paid attention to her, and her head was so dizzy that she couldn't make any unconventional actions.

    This mess is almost a month old.

    She didn't integrate into the original owner's memory. Many things were figured out by her. The original owner was the fourth oldest at home. There was an eldest brother and two sisters above, and a younger brother below. Through this month's understanding, She probably knew some basic information about the Lin family.

    Let’s talk about my peers first. The eldest Lin Lisong seems to have a stable personality. He has a similar personality to the original owner’s father at home. It is easy to not speak up when there is no major event. Lin Lisong and the eldest sister Lin Yumei are the most similar in age, so the relationship between the two is the best. Her sister, who is six years younger, can't do it. She can't even speak a word on weekdays.

    Her cheap father is an old employee of a steel factory. Lin Lisong was born early, just in time for the good time. At that time, the factory took care of the employees' children. After graduating from junior high school, he could recommend going to night school to take a technical secondary school diploma.