Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 Don't worry, don't panic

    After the charter left the teacher's office, Li Xiangwan returned with Wang Xiaomei.

    Afraid that Wang Xiaomei would be exposed, the two never ventilated her.

    Li Xiangwan winked at Lin Yuzhu when he came in, and was very curious about whether the regulations were hooked.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded slightly with a stern face.

    Wang Xiaomei sat on the seat and gasped, but she didn't notice anything unusual.

    Li Xiangwan asked silently with his mouth shape, "I really gave you five hundred?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head, and complacently made a fifty-five comparison with his small hand.

    Li Xiangwan's pupils dilated instantly, and he almost blurted out, is he not a fool?

    Fortunately, hold back.

    After getting the money, Lin Yuzhu was beaming all day.

    Those who didn't know thought she had picked up the money.

    Although this is no different from picking up money.

    After the three of them returned from the backyard that night, Lin Yuzhu waved his hand and said proudly, "I've packed the pig food this year."

    Li Xiangwan covered his mouth and smiled.

    Wang Xiaomei blinked her eyes, looked at Lin Yuzhu, and asked in a daze, "You haven't been quite right since the morning, and you've been laughing all day. You're

    so generous all of a sudden, why are you picking up money?"

    Lin Yuzhu smiled slyly and praised: "Xiaomei Comrade, it is true that those who are close to Zhu are red and those who are close to ink are dark. You have been with me for a long time, and you have a lot of brains.

    I really found money today."

    Wang Xiaomei widened her eyes and said in surprise: "Really? Seeing

    Lin Yuzhu nodding, Wang Xiaomei frowned happily and then said, "Is it picked up at school?

    Someone lost it, right?

    I'm so anxious to lose money..." Isn't it right to pick up gold.

    In case some bear child stole the family's money and accidentally lost it.

    The more she thought about it, the more confused Wang Xiaomei's mind became.

    Lin Yuzhu patted Wang Xiaomei, who was worried, and smiled, "This money fell from the pocket of the charter. It

    was when you and Xiang Wan went out to clean the pigsty, and his money fell on the office floor.

    Sister Xiaomei, you said this person Should I take the money?"

    Wang Xiaomei immediately said with relief: "Then I'll definitely take it." This guy is thinking about how to cheat them every day.

    This money is not taken for nothing.

    Thinking of what the regulations did to her and Fatty Brother, Wang Xiaomei was furious.

    Wang Xiaomei also readily accepted the money spent on pig food, and was not polite to Lin Yuzhu.

    If it wasn't for his limited energy, Lin Yuzhu would have wanted to buy two more pigs for the children to eat.

    Think about it as a daily allowance.