Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141 A Big Sin

    The so-called 'care leads to chaos', Lin Yuzhu and Fatty Li were stunned and concerned about Wang Xiaomei, Shen Bojun was the first to react, kicked Fatty Li, and said unsatisfactorily, "Quickly send him to the hospital."

After listening, I realized that with a pale face, Wang Xiaomei was picked up in a panic.

    It took me two steps to walk out before I remembered, there is nowhere to ride as fast as I walk.

    Holding Wang Xiaomei, put it on the horizontal bar in front, and then the chubby legs kicked off the pedals of the bicycle, stepped on the pedals, and rode away like a fly.

    Shen Bojun also hurried back to the courtyard to push the bicycle out, looked at Lin Yuzhu and said, "Sit in the back."

    Lin Yuzhu thought that the other party had a partner, which was not good, and worried about Wang Xiaomei, and hurriedly said, "Why don't I ride Fatty Brother's car."

    Fatty Li was riding the bicycle they borrowed from Li Xiangwan.

    Shen Bojun tightened his hand on the bicycle and said truthfully, "I don't have a key."

    That's fine.

    Just as Lin Yuzhu was about to compromise, Wang Xiaomei's side was more important.

    Before he could say anything, he heard the other party's clear voice say, "Ride me there, I'll just walk to the hospital."

    Lin Yuzhu was stunned for a moment, then quickly thanked him, then took the bicycle from Shen Bojun and waved his clothes. The sleeves didn't stop for a moment.

    Shen Bojun looked at Lin Yuzhu who was getting farther and farther, and was speechless for a long time.

    Along the way, they all frowned and thought deeply.

    Where did you mess with this girl.

    When Lin Yuzhu rode to the hospital, Fatty was paying in the lobby.

    Lin Yuzhu stepped forward to ask about the situation.

    The fat man panted and said, "It should have been poisonous mushrooms. This will be the rescue." After speaking, his eyes were full of self-blame.

    But this will not be the time for self-blame and blame.

    Everything waits until someone is rescued.

    When Shen Bojun came over, Lin Yuzhu and Fatty Li were waiting outside the operating room.

    Wang Xiaomei went in for a while, and as time passed by, Lin Yuzhu and Fatty Li became more worried.

    I didn't feel anything at first, thinking that I would definitely be able to save it.

    But after waiting for a long time, it becomes easy to think blindly.

    Lin Yuzhu thought that Wang Xiaomei would not be covered with a white cloth when she came out.

    How scary.

    I have to prevent her from knocking on the door at night.

    If I had known, I would not have matched Fatty Li and her...

    Thinking of the back, my mouth pouted and my eyes were wet.

    Shen Bojun opened his mouth and wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know what to say, it seemed inappropriate to say anything.