Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Thatched Cottage

    Finally ushered in the day when she closed the door and cooked by herself. Yuzhu got off the work forest and headed home happily. Wang Xiaomei looked at her back as she hurried away and pouted.

    There is already rice that has been expanded in the space, and it is neatly placed in the warehouse. When it comes to this, I have to praise the system. Rice threshing can be divided into rough processing and fine processing, depending on the contribution value.

    The food she eats is of course finely processed. She has taken out the rough processed rice, which is similar to the refined rice in the grain station. It is not much better. This makes Lin Yuzhu very happy. It is safer to sell rice that has been refined.

    After the rice is cooked on the fire, the eggplants in the space are ready to be harvested. Pick two eggplants, wash them and put them on the steamer. After steaming, sprinkle some salt and minced garlic, then add two drops of sesame oil and stir. Also quite delicious.

    When it comes to sesame oil, she has to praise her small system. The oils unlocked by the non-staple food store contain various vegetable oils, and sesame oil is among them.

    After Lin Yuzhu bought the sesame oil, he took it out from the warehouse and took a look. He started with a small transparent glass bottle with the word sesame oil engraved on it, so there was no packaging. Later, he still saw the word 200ml on the bottom of the bottle. Compared with vegetable oil, although it is a little more expensive, it is really fragrant after opening the lid, but there is no way to put it on the bright side.

    You can only take it back to the warehouse every time you run out. There are also many varieties of other raw materials. The most surprising thing is the soy sauce. There are many varieties and the taste is very delicious.

    Lin Yuzhu sat happily beside the stove, shaking her feet as she waited for her rice, thinking proudly that she could finally have rice free!

    Space production must be a boutique!

    After eating the soft and tender rice and the sweet and delicious steamed eggplant, Lin Yuzhu unknowingly ate two large bowls of white rice. When he came back to his senses, he couldn't help but touch his nose, um, I do farm work every day. Shouldn't be fat?

    But don't say that the crops grown in this space are really good, the rice has the fragrance of rice, and the eggplant has the smell of eggplant.

    Just a meal at noon can be considered a good life in the village. Some people are reluctant to steam several meals of pure white rice a year, and it is even more impossible to eat with rice. People who feel bad for their children Maybe give the children more food, there are those selfish people who can lose their heads because of a meal of rice.

    After eating the rice, Lin Yuzhu thought about the little hen in the space again, and almost drooled out, alas, I can't eat it for the time being. If I take it out to stew the soup, the fragrance will fill the yard. The source of the hen is not good. explain.

    We can only wait for the thatched hut to be built and then see if we can cook in it, so that we can make meaty dishes in the space in the future without fear of being smelled.

    Two days after Lin Yuzhu was extremely looking forward to it, the thatched hut was finally completed. Lin Yuzhu was very happy to enter the space to visit her small thatched hut. Since then, she has been considered a homeowner in the space.

    Lin Yuzhu built the small thatched hut by the creek. From a distance, it still has the artistic conception of a small bridge and flowing water. The thatched hut looks small. It was empty, but it seemed empty.