Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 I want to eat with empty hands

    The food in the backyard is ready, and the people in the front yard have to change rooms, and there is still a lot of commotion, especially in a few female educated youth. No one wants to sleep in the bunks by the window and the door. She is no longer the rookie she used to be, and the autumn wind has made her doubt her life these days.

    Although there was a lot of trouble, everyone was hungry when they smelled the smell of food coming from the backyard.

    They didn't have anyone in the cold pot and cold stove to cook, and there was unpleasantness between everyone, and the scene was very strange.

    Zhao Xianglan's eyes turned and she had an idea. She walked out of the house and went to the backyard. She was looking for Li Xiangwan.

    Qiqi Ai expressed there that the front yard might fail to fire today. The newly arrived educated youths seem to be unreasonable. The village did not give them food, and she did not dare to borrow food without authorization. She was afraid to open it. I couldn't hold my head back, and I was afraid that the two sisters wouldn't pay back the food.

    In conclusion, she despised these two new female educated youths very much, and didn't want to help. Li Xiangwan might have some resonance, so she left her to wait for Li Xiangbei and Wang Yang to come and eat together.

    Zhang Yanqiu almost guessed what Zhao Xianglan was doing, but she was just two steps too late when she saw Zhao Xianglan staying in Li Xiangwan's room, her eyes flashed, and she started talking to Li Xiangwan.

    It's a pity that Li Xiangwan's meal is not enough!

    Zhang Yanqiu couldn't turn around to look for Lin Yuzhu. Coincidentally, Lin Yuzhu was eating with Wang Xiaomei today, not to mention the mess between her and Wang Xiaomei, she couldn't stand the chili in this dish.

    Unable to look unhappy, he returned to the front yard.

    The Dong sisters didn't bring food rations, and they didn't start cooking when they saw the educated youth. They could only count on Li Xiangbei and Wang Yang, both from the capital. Before they could speak, they saw Li Xiangbei and Wang Yang leave. Wu, the two sisters are a little unclear, so I thought to myself, what are these people doing when they go out one by one?

    The two followed them together. Li Xiangbei looked indifferent, and Wang Yang, who was following behind him, was sweating coldly. Would he not be able to eat and be kicked out by others?

    When Li Xiangbei and Wang Yang entered Li Xiangwan's house, the Dong sisters were a little confused.

    The two were curious about what they were doing at other people's houses, and followed them in. As soon as they entered the house, they saw four people in a room sitting at the dining table preparing to eat.

    They didn't expect that Li Xiangbei would have dinner with the female educated youth alone, and they felt vigilant in their hearts.

    Zhao Xianglan's appearance is nothing to worry about. .

    But Li Xiangwan is really good-looking, her palm-sized oval face glows white, her skin is as tender as it can squeeze out water, a pair of clear and scorching peach blossom eyes are even more eye-catching, and Qiong's nose and cherry lips look like a flower. The enchanting peach blossoms are hard to pull out of your eyes.

    Dong Tiantian's heart becomes colder as she looks at it.

    Dong Mimi blinked a pair of moist almond eyes and said cautiously to Li Xiangbei: "Brother Xiangbei, we have been in the car all the way, we are tired and hungry at the moment, can you..." What he didn't say was too clear, his eyes were full of hints, and he looked at Li Xiangwan from time to time.