Chapter 461-465

Chapter 461 Zhou Nan's Extra Story

    The nature of the Liu and Song families being arrested back then was different.

    The Liu family is a speculator, and the Song family is an enemy agent.

    Zhou Nan was considered a fish in a pond, and was affected.

    After the reform and opening up, when the overseas Chinese enthusiastically returned to make a contribution to the development of the motherland, Zhou Nan was able to appeal and returned to China.

    I took my family back to the ancient city to visit my parents.

    Zhou's father and Zhou's mother hugged their son in tears, crying uncontrollably.

    After spending two days with his parents, Zhou Nan left his wife and children and went alone to Shanshui Village, a small village in the northeast.

    The mature Zhou Nan is still like a banished fairy, with a rich spirit like jade and a temperament beyond the dust, which is still out of tune with this small village.

    The villagers in the past all looked at him sideways, and they gathered in a pile and murmured: "Who is this? It

    looks familiar."

    "Why does it look familiar to me?" Fourth Aunt Li said while knocking sunflower seeds.

    "When you say that, I also think it looks familiar."

    Zhou Nan ignored the private discussions of the aunts, and strolled towards the village chief's house.

    At this time, the village chief and the village chief's wife had gray hair and wrinkled faces.

    When he saw Zhou Nan, the village chief was stunned. He deliberately put on his reading glasses and looked carefully for a long time. He suddenly recognized the person and dared not say anything: "Zhou Zhiqing?" Zhou

    Nanfeng nodded handsomely, "Hello, village chief.

    " He hurriedly welcomed the people into the house, and after Zhou Nan entered the house and sat down, the village chief's wife came out tremblingly, shouting: "Who is here?" The

    village chief handed his reading glasses to his wife, muttering: " I told you to wear glasses, but I didn’t listen, and I didn’t agree with my old age, here you go, put them on and have a look.” The

    wife of the village head curled her lips, took the mirror and looked at the person, she was also taken aback, this person is very handsome and has an outstanding temperament who is it?

    Glancing at his old man, the village chief cheerfully poured someone a glass of water, and said politely: "Zhou Zhiqing, drink a glass of water."

    Zhou Nan thanked him politely, took the water and held it in his hand.

    The village chief's wife realized that this was not Zhou Nanzhou's educated youth from back then.

    Feeling suspicious for a moment, he also sat aside.

    The village chief knew a thing or two about what happened back then, and he was worried, and asked hesitantly: "Xiao Zhou, you..."

    Zhou Nan smiled, and said in a clear voice: "Rehabilitation, now come back Contribute to the construction of the motherland. I

    caused trouble to the village at the beginning, and I want to come here to apologize in person, and see what can help the village." The

    village chief shook his head and smiled: "No trouble, as long as you are fine, we will also I am happy for you.