Chapter 411-415

Chapter 411 It's not scary to meet the best, it's better than the best

    Father Wang choked suddenly.

    The Queen Mother opened her mouth in surprise and said, "Why do you have no money? Where did all the rent     go     ?

    " Isn’t it normal?     Anyway, do you look around and see how much money you can get out of me.     I don’t have any money.” Wang Xiaomei said rascally.     The Queen Mother shifted her gaze to Fatty Li.     Wang Xiaomei said directly first: "Why are you so anxious to let people give up the house? If you     want to come to see me, it's not cheaper for us to live in a guest house for a few days.     Or do you want to occupy the house and give them a couple?     Your son-in-law It's not a fool.     You really don't want me to feel better, don't you?"     Mother Lin shook her head and let out a sigh, as if she had never seen such a family.     Saying this in front of so many people, the Queen Mother blushed all of a sudden.     He gave Wang Xiaomei a hard look.     Fatty Li stood behind his wife as a background board, anyway, he listened to his wife.     Ma Decai sneered: "I can't even get the rent money, and I still want to go back to the house. What are you thinking?" There are so many people on the     opposite side, and the daughter doesn't take the money. The father of the prince doesn't want to be ashamed here, so he said to the daughter: " Let's go to the guest house."     Queen Mother: ...     glaring at Wang Xiaomei, the Wang family left the hospital first.     Wang Xiaomei looked at Lin Yuzhu and winked for a while.

    Lin Yuzhu walked to her side, and said with a smile: "Sister Xiaomei, show the aura you used to be a rascal in the educated youth camp.

    I have great confidence in you."

    Wang Xiaomei: ...

    When did she pass as a rascal? .

    It's not scary to meet the best, it's better than the best.

    On the way back to the city, Wang Xiaomei pondered over Lin Yuzhu's words.

    I always thought that she was doing well in the educated youth spot.

    Be kind to people, kind and generous.

    Fatty Li was next to his wife, not daring to breathe.

    The little finger nodded his daughter-in-law's arm.

    Only then did Wang Xiaomei take care of talking to her man, and said in a low voice, "Why didn't you let me know when they came?

    " "Fatty Li has now realized something.

    Wang Xiaomei was silent for a long time, then whispered to the fat man: "You just listen to me from now on.

    I'll send them away."

    Wang Father and Queen Mother: ......

    Wang's younger brother and sister-in-law are still looking out of the window curiously street view.

    At the entrance of the guest house, Wang Xiaomei said to the king's father and mother, "give me some money, and I will open a room." The

    queen mother laughed angrily, and said, "I came all the way to see you, and we need to spend money to live in a guest house."

    "How much money can I have as a student?" The

    two women stood at the door and became deadlocked.