Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Is this a misunderstanding?

    Lin Yuzhu, Wang Xiaomei and Aunt Li were taken back by the village chief.

    Lin Yuzhu will never forget the wonderful look of the village chief that day.

    It was only after a long time that she learned that the village chief was the only village leader in the entire commune who had been to the police station to pick up his own villagers. No one from any village had ever been in the bureau because of a festival...

    Although it was not the three of them that were to blame . , but after the three returned to the village, they still became famous and resounded throughout the village.

    Aunt Li fell ill that night after returning home. She developed a high fever and talked nonsense at night, and the neighbors who were disturbed by the miserable screams couldn't sleep.

    Overnight, the story of the trio's glorious capture of fugitives spread.

    The sun was rising, and the educated youths in the front yard went to work and repaired the road as usual. Li Xiangwan carried a basket and asked Lin Yuzhu, who was sitting in the yard basking in the sun: "I'm not

    going up the mountain today?" , I want to rest." Mainly to ease the mood.

    Li Xiangwan smiled, thinking that this was really bad luck.

    "Would you like to go to the town? I happened to go to the town to do something."

    In Lin Yuzhu's mind, the words of Wang Xiaomei who were chained by a few pigs could not help but be curious: "You are going to the town, what will the pigs do?"

    Li Xiangwan said angrily when he thought of this: "I gave Aunt Wang two cents before agreeing to take care of it."

    "It's a bit dark."

    "It's just bullying us educated youths who have no foundation, you are going to town. Is it?"

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head, and said lazily, "I'm not going, I just want to rest today."

    Recently, I have been making candy, selling goods, and entering the game again. I am a little tired and need to adjust.

    Everyone knows about Lin Yuzhu's burying the iron box to tease Li's fourth aunt.

    Every time Li Xiangwan thinks about it, he finds it funny. He has never heard of it. It's really unfortunate that people can be funny and get into the game.

    "Then I'll go first."

    Lin Yuzhu nodded lazily, basking in the sunlight, drowsy.

    Wang Xiaomei watched Li Xiangwan go to the town. This educated youth spot was considered empty, and Aunt Li probably wouldn't follow her any more, so she quickly came over with the basket on her back and said, "Let's go, let's go get all the beets while no one is there. Dig it back."

    Lin Yuzhu really admired Wang Xiaomei, but she was a spirited little cannon fodder.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head and said, "No, I'm not going anywhere today, so I'm going to rest."

    Wang Xiaomei looked at Lin Yuzhu's wilted look, thinking that she might have been scared yesterday, so she didn't force herself, and left with the basket on her back.

    Lin Yuzhu recalled that day, if she did it again, she would definitely follow Wang Xiaomei up the mountain.

    Today's sunshine is extraordinarily warm, Lin Yuzhu is getting sleepy while sitting on the small bench, just about to take a nap.