Chapter 361-365

Chapter 361 Cough, do you understand?

    While lamenting others, Lin Yuzhu's laziness is also full of twists and turns.

    Either he was woken up by Wang Xiaomei's patting today, or he was woken up tomorrow by Yu Shuhua's nagging.

    The two finally got up late, and Pan Fengjuan became diligent again.

    In the end, Shi Zhaodi got up early and shook her.

    Alas, facing this child, Lin Yuzhu didn't feel angry at all.

    Waiting for the rest day of the second week, Lin Yuzhu would go home no matter what.

    The main reason is that her house has been closed for two days.

    She can't wait to go home and see.

    Li Xiangwan intends to go to Director Liu's place to buy another batch of fabrics.

    The three of them slipped back home under the pretext of going into the city.

    At the door of the house, the outer door is still the same, but the door can be opened.

    Her house was completely new.

    All the floating ash accumulated on the screen wall was swept away.

    The accumulated soil on the stone ground was also cleaned up.

    Wang Xiaomei snorted and said, "Why does it feel like your house has become clean?"

    Lin Yuzhu said mysteriously, "You haven't gone inside yet."

    After speaking, Lin Yuzhu turned to the gatekeeper's yard.

    The grass roots accumulated over the years on the ground have obviously been cleared away, and the doors, windows, and beams have been trimmed and repainted.

    The dilapidated small courtyard was now neat and tidy.

    It has been meticulously cared for at first glance.

    When I opened the door and went in, I saw that the room was clean and thorough.

    The windows were replaced by lantern frames by Wu Pang, which not only kept the ancient style, but also made the windows much brighter.

    Lin Yuzhu doesn't like the windows full of panes, and always feels that they are not bright.

    Not only that, the ground has also been obviously repaired, and the beams of the house have also been painted and repaired.

    Even the eaves were repaired.

    Painted on, the former appearance of the house was immediately presented.

    Even the upside-down flowers of the hanging flower gate have recovered their unique colors.

    Wang Xiaomei stood by the hanging flower door, and said wow, this is so beautiful.

    Lin Yuzhu nodded, it looks good.

    It's hard for some of her robots to climb the ladder with their clothes on in the middle of the night.

    Fear of being seen.

    Li Xiangwan and Wang Xiaomei were surprised and speechless when they saw the changes inside and outside the house.

    Lin Yuzhu shook his head and led them to admire the whole house.

    It can be said that wherever we go, what can be repaired, nothing is left behind.