Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 That's just a pack of food, delicious

    Suddenly, like a spring breeze, thousands of trees and pears bloom.

    The ice and snow that the children loved gradually melted, and the snow in Shanshui Village slowly turned into mud. Lin Yuzhu put on the pair of fleece leather shoes, and felt that the road under his feet was easier to walk.

    In the spring and autumn, don't look at the snow melting, the weather is warm, you still have to wear cotton coats, because the warm weather is only a superficial phenomenon.

    The village chief has cultivated a few centimeters of land in the wheat field every day.

    As long as the ground is truly melted, wheat can be sown.

    This spring sowing, the backyard trio cannot escape.

    After all, they don't need the three of them to build a school.

    After the spring sowing, Lin Yuzhu was still in the third group, looking at the familiar Aunt Wang and Aunt Li, feeling very cordial.

    While working, Aunt Wang smiled and said to Lin Yuzhu: "Lin Zhiqing, you will no longer be an ordinary person from now on, and you will no longer have to earn food with us in the fields."

    Lin Yuzhu said with a smile: "What Aunt said Yes, I am indeed not a member of the first class, I have become a member of the second class. In the future, I will not only serve the parents, but also work diligently to cultivate the fields.

    There is still no less work in this field.

    I am really hardworking. "

    Aunt Wang laughed a little, this Xiaolin educated youth has not changed, he is still so good at talking.

    Aunt Li curled her lips. The village now says that Lin Zhiqing is a good person.

    However, she suffered a lot from Lin Yuzhu's side. Aunt Li didn't choke her on the bright side, she was very honest.

    Aunt Li was not looking for trouble, which made Lin Yuzhu feel very lonely.

    So he leaned over to Aunt Li and said with a smile, "Aunt, why don't you talk."

    Aunt Li...

    Maybe it was because she jumped too much, and suddenly there was a gust of spring breeze, with a hint of coolness, Lin Yuzhu stopped talking and buried himself in his work.

    Otherwise it's still a bit cold.

    There are still many villagers who are jealous of this group of teachers who have become teachers.

    Several people are basically very conscious and work honestly, even Xu Hong was brought out to work hard.

    In previous years, Aunt Xu always claimed that her daughter was young and could not do much, and pestered the captain to divide the light work.

    Not this year.

    While the villagers were busy in the fields, the commune drove many workers to the countryside with tractors to build schools.

    Then came the materials to cover the school, and a carload of them pulled in.

    The school building project is also on the agenda.

    The materials of this truck made the villagers excited, and they almost didn't even want to do the work in the fields, so they wanted to join in the fun.