33| A Spiritual Connection

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
Characters
Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Agastya: Brother of Madhavi.
Priyamvada: Best friend of Anandhani and wife of Parth
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

The Diary's P.O.V {Continues}

The entrance to the armory lies under the hollow space beneath the throne, I know that you might already be aware of this as the diary is in your hands. 

Let me start from where you ended.

The door which needed the ring as a key,  opened to a dungeon with extravagant pillars patched with a dome, with beauty comes poison. The arches with two pillars were the perfect location to conceal the soldiers behind shadows. 

There are incredibly terrific twelve soldiers guarding the way, they are strong physically but lack intellect. Those men grew up in the patronage of wild animals turning them into beasts themselves, hungry for human meat. Only sharp arrows are required to slaughter them, straight into the skull but use arrows only when needed as I think that the presence of my father will be enough.

The slaughtering of the enemies will be enough to bring an end to your obligation, the dungeon is directly attached to the room acquired by Parmeshwar Hari. 

The lowest floor is meant for prisoners, and the darkest one belongs to your great-grandmother. 

The date for the completion of the sixth year is the prathamā of the Krishna paksha in Māgh. The date will mark the second death anniversary of Maharaj Cheeranjeevi. I will join your hunt just a month rear the absolute date.

I might have never been able to hand this diary to you if you might have never met Nagarjuna, the heir of Guru Kailash and the youngest brother of Parmeshwar Hari. 

A list lies here that mentions the name of people who are the wielders of the secrets which you need to know.

GURU KAILASH 

MAHARAJ DEVAKESH DWAARAK

RAAJMATA SATYAYANI DEVI

SENAPATI AVIDHEN SAMRAPATH 

RAAJARISHI NAGARJUNA HARI 

HARIESHWARI VADIRAJA HARI 

MAHARAJ CHEERANJEEVI SAMRAPATH 

RAJA PATANI IRAVATHI DEVI

Anandhani's eyes shrank with her vision falling on the last inked manuscript, the blue ink had been stroked hard on the paper. It was a signature.

Her heart bewildered with the emotions decked in her mind, she could determine Agastya's agony. Not just he but his entire family was abused, cursed, defamed, and socially excluded for a crime that they never committed. The real culprit lived amongst luxuries but the ones who didn't commit any mistake were drained towards poverty. 

The eight names cited in the list of Agastya were special to Anandhani but the first mention, that too of her father had shocked her. How could her father be a part of an age-old mystery? He was not even related to the Samrapath dynasty.