50| The Story of Krishna

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
Characters

Balarama: Elder brother of Krishna and father of Vatsala.
Krishna-  Brother of Balarama.
Vatsala- The pampered princess of Dwarka.
Chaitanya - Son of Anandhani and Cheeranjeevi.
Guru Kailash- Minister of Kapilvastu and the family priest of Samprapath clan.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

[1,000 years ago]

"You are getting very naughty," The man painted with a dusky tone on his texture giggled blithely looking at the toddler in front, the silvery complexion of her body had turned brown with the presence of mud all around her little physique. His eyes traveled to the sky, rolling them to the corners he could capture the city of oysters all in perfect shape, decorated on the azure blanket.

Coldness whipped the toddler's body, and the wave of freezing wind reverberated in her body. Pressing her feet on the ground, she got up, "Play..noi..noi". By her age it was the immaturity that protruded from her lips, she needed to be in the arms of the man, gazing at the sky

"Sashi, come to me." A honey-coated voice greeted the toddler, making the baby change the direction of her neck.

The new man had a complexion the same as hers, and the physical features were commendable. An inched nose and dark brown eyes with a silvery complexion.

"No, she will come to me. Come, Vatsu, come here." The lord of Dwarka pivoted his lotus-shaped eyes in the direction of his niece, flinging his arms to ask the little one to walk to him.

Vatsala, the daughter of Shankarshan Balram was agile in her movement towards her dearest uncle, though she stumbled with her opinions about whom to waddle towards.

"What?" Balrama's jaw dropped, he hadn't expected this betrayal, "I ain't gonna leave young dearest brother!" he stamped his foot on the floor, "It's only me who is helping you people plant trees in the darkest hours of the night and just look at me? This much respect?"

Krishna didn't pay heed to his elder brother, he was an angry old man when his daufavoredvoured someone else over him.

"I am her evergreen young pitrahvya, not an oldie angry man like you," Krishna drooled his eyes at Balram, chiding him with his antiques. "Oaw-Oaw what are you doing now?" he gaped at Vatsala in her hands who was busy, applying mud from her hands to his skin. "Growing naughty!"

"Oyy, you better stop ignoring me!"

The last call of Balrama was heard by none, Krishna had already met the winds with the toddler in his hands. His giggles mixed in the atmosphere, the droplets of rain had already touched the floor. "Big Brother try to be quick, da-da-da"

"What was it, Guruvarya?" Chaitanya's breath had hitched

"Your mother's last birth, close your eyes and you will see the future. Tell me how she looks?" Kailash spoke the final words.

"Just like maa, but not in white."

"Your grandfather Devakesh made you write the Prishtham ved right?"

"Yes-"

"Your mother's journey is only half of it."

"What?"

"Her next life will sum it up. Will give different names too, Anandhani's story Akshaya Keerthi."

"And the next?"

"Since it will be a new morning in her life,"

"Facing the horizon"

"KSHITIJA REKHA!"

Looking at the sky Chaitanya could see the happy face of his mother, smiling at him amidst the clouds.

End of Akshaya Keerthi

Author's Note: Feels great to finally complete my first Wattpad story, well this was just the first book of Rajat Kumari's chronicles

Author's Note: Feels great to finally complete my first Wattpad story, well this was just the first book of Rajat Kumari's chronicles. Many more to come, maybe another three books.

I would like to thank every silent reader for their views.

My friends encouraged me to complete the story by the end of this month. ( I was threatened, though :P)

But especially, I would like to dedicate this last chapter to Love_Aeipathy. If you might not have been there, then I might have even discontinued the book. Many will ask why, or maybe you too. So let me tell you, I have only 3-4 readers out of which 2-3 are like very close friends who have been reading this story since the beginning but as an author, I wanted a reader, except them (I wished for at least one, and I just got one.) that is where this user pops up, starts voting on the chapters during mid-June. I gained the confidence to write and here, it has finally ended. Thanks a lot.

Introducing to you all,

The sequel of Akshaya Keerthi

As per what, Guru Kailash named the second part of Prishthama Veda ; Kshitij Rekha