42| The Story of Obsession

|Secret 07: Parmeshwar Hari|

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters

Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Devakesh: Father of Anandhani.
Priyamvada: Best friend
Madhavi: mentor of Anandhani.
Nardamaruda: Head of Melchcha.
Vaishnava Hari: Second son of Vaishya queen.
Avidhen: Commander in chief.
Satyayani: Queen mother.
Agastya: Brother of Madhavi.
Kanishka: Brother of Cheeranjeevi.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

T

he Anandhani was again back at the same gate from where she had to return, a year back. That night she was accompanied by two trusted friends and today she has a whole army of her own. As far as her eyeballs could be stretched her eyes gleamed with the reflecting light falling in the breastplate with the carving of a majestic lion. 

Her neck felt tightened, the sensation ceased in minutes but the fear lying beneath the layers of her ragged thoughts was triumphant in coming up. She wasn't sure of what she was doing at the moment, Cheeranjeevi was massacred in the presence of a thousand soldiers in his abode by a stranger but today she had dared to enter the abode of the very same rival with a chunk of a few hundred soldiers and a few special humans.

She felt a palm caressing her shoulder, pivoting her gaze she could see Priyamvada and Madhavi behind her back, and a genuine smile spread across her face. 

"Don't be scared Anandhani, we know that today the monster shall die." 

"He'll die from your hands." 

Anandhani could just nod her head at the instance, her eyes engaged, robbing glances at the secret place that she had visited before too. She could recall the scary wails of Satyayani when she had run away with the secret crown, she smiled at her carefree nature. Walking in the protective embrace of diligent and own people made her forget her anxieties.

Holding Ratnamaru in her hand she remembered the incidents of the secret armoury, that day they couldn't see many parts of the secret chamber but tonight the armoury was brightly lit with the hues of orange scattered on the ceilings. The place was heavenly, the queen in her had already decided to gift the armoury to upcoming generations of soldiers for the state. Her mind had already found an idea to provide justice to the state of Cheeranjeevi.

The whole state was in a stage of alarm, in the darkness of the night, the vibrant lamps of the citizens' had added charm to the whole city. 

The dark night when Raghuveer had come after slaughtering the demon Ravan was personified once more, there stood the thousand inhabitants of Kapilvastu with lamps in their hands for the arrival of the best news. They weren't aware of the news' individuality, they had guessed the implementation of a new law on the second death anniversary of their mortal God.