Acknowledgements

Being a historical fiction with lots of refrence from the Indian history I think it's better to clear many points.

1) The character refrence of the protagonist ANANDHANI was Sashirekha (From the era of Mahabharata) and Yashodhara (The wife of Buddha).
Don't think that it was not because of a special cause, it indeed had an integral importance.

Both Sashirekha and Yashodhara were married to their cross cousin, from paternal aunt. Their respective spouse were the sons of their father's sister.

Subhadra was the sister of Balrama
Maya was the sister of Supabuddha

Both of them had known their future partners since they were infants, being connected by family bonds.

Their respective families were the most integral ones in their specified eras, and followed the tradition of marrying within.

The royal family of Kapilvastu (The one from Buddha's origin) indulged in marriages mostly with the royal family of Devdaha (Yashodhara's heritage)

Prince Siddharth married Yashodhara, while his father i.e, Suddhodhan married the paternal aunts of Yashodhara i.e, Maya and Prajapati.

Prince Abhimanyu married Sashirekha, while his father Arjun married Sashirekha's aunt Subhadra. In addition, Abhimanyu's grandfather was the spouse of Sashirekha's grandfather's sister.

And that's where the trend of marriages between the two royal families i.e, Vallabhi and Kapilvastu comes to the story.

Iravathi of Vallabhi married Jaydev from Kapilvastu.
Iravathi's niece Bhagyashree married her son Somadev.
Somadev's son Sivananda married Iravathi's nephew's daughter, Satyayani.
Satyayani's son Cheeranjeevi married Satyayani's niece, Anandhani and her daughter Anusuya married her nephew Ashwath.
Anandhani's son Chaitanya would marry Anandhani's niece, Dakshayani.

Sashirekha had become a widow after her husband's death in the war of Mahabharata with an unborn, while prince Siddharth had left his wife on the night of his son's birth.

_______

2) Syamantak was a gem present in the Dwapar (5000 B.C.) Syamantaka (Sanskrit: श्यामन्तक) is a very famous jewel featured in the Hindu scriptures, supposed to be blessed with magical powers. It is described to be a ruby. The jewel is described to protect its owner if they were virtuous and good, but bring evil to them if they were not.

The portion of Syamantak, letting the holder travel across was absolutely, fictional.

__________

3) A person attains enlightenment if the seven circles of body are generated, unleashing unlimited powers.

_______

4) Description of Kingdoms

Kapilvastu ~ Present day North India
Vallabhi ~ Present day Pakistan

__________

5) Mlechchhas are described to be an assassin tribe belonging to eastern side of India.

______

6) Maanikya is a dynasty belonging to Tripura.

______

7) Andhra Pradesh is well known globally for variety of rocks & minerals and called as 'Ratna Garbha', A State endowed with variety of minerals.

The fact of Ratnamaaru, originating from Ratna garbha was absolutely fictional.

Ratnagarbha, or the place of Iravathi's tribe can be inferred to be near Andhrapradesh.

______

8) Veda Vyasa and Ashwatthama are immortals of Indian mythology.