20| The Dark lord

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters
Sister of Agastya.
Rajmaata Iravathi- Female  hirecharcy of Kapilvastu.
Agastya- A loyal spy of Cheeranjeevi.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

B

eloved brother, 

Neither much to be worried about nor much to think of since the ring lies safe in the hands of Raja Patani Anandhani Devi.

The previous letter had poured your concern about the lost ring, but it's safe.

Being in the clutches of the one whom we hate the most under the veil of his good wishes may hurt you and even wreck your heart but I think it's the only way to unveil the murderer and let our father be eliminated from the guilt that he carries on his heart.

Never let him — you know whom to be, be aware of your identity.

A token of concern from your sister,

Vadirajā.

Agatsya was bound by the bonds of loyalty to his father who needed to be proven naive for a crime that couldn't even be woven into his mind

Agatsya was bound by the bonds of loyalty to his father who needed to be proven naive for a crime that couldn't even be woven into his mind. His conscience didn't approve to let the letter be engulfed in the warm embrace of fire but keeping this token of concern next to his heart lacked significance to the fore of his duty of being a spy.  

His gait was blank, and a blank gait from his side only represented his rage or the grief that hat made him turn emotionless.

Slight vibrations due to the propagation of sound from someone's feet had given him the signal to be alert, he held the slight bluish uttariya in his fist to scrub off the saline droplets from his eyebags. He then finally positioned his facemask, trying the strands of position just beneath his hair at a comfortable on his backhead.

His intuition of someone's arrival was true, tilting his head in the direction of the door he observed a lean shadow front. It was a soldier clad in dark and a breastplate of a snake with hues of brown, a follower of Parmeshwar Hari. Though his face was covered with a mask, just like each worker of the secret palace.

With his hands folded in a formal gesture of greeting the soldier greeted Agatsya, "Pranām, Parmeshwar Hari has asked for your presence in the dungeon of the Arrogant Queen." He pronounced the words carefully and amplified the mention of the special dungeon with a slightly high tone.

Receiving a nod of agreement, the soldier backed his soles in a fraction of a second. 

Agatsya always got perplexed at the mention of the Arrogant Queen, she seemed much like a bewildering mystery that none wished or dared to solve. His loyalty of two and a half years hadn't yet been paved off, since he couldn't see the face of Parmeshwar Hari to date. 

Looking for the slightest of clues in a palace that was mysterious enough to not even let a single worker present there be aware of the identity of the owner sent chiles across his spine.