39| Priyadarshani

The image of a loved one through the reins of the glass

|Secret 05: Nagarjuna|

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters:

Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Satyayani: Queen mother.
Avidhen: Brother of Cheeranjeevi.
Kanishka: Brother of Cheeranjeevi.
Nagarjuna: Friend of Cheeranjeevi.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

In the prevailing darkness of the sky, a mother stood concerned for the wellbeing of her kids. Anandhani fastened herself close to the door of the infirmary she was miraculously tensed for the health of her kids, snake bites were common and extremely nonfatal. Clutching the piece of cloth next to her bosom she prayed to god, her lord, for her kids to be in pink health. 

She heard a cough, it was not a natural one but the one to receive attention. Anandhani pivoted her gaze, it was Kanishka.

"Can we talk?"

She wasn't ready to speak a word to the man whom she hated, not to be forgotten he was the same person who had sent the letter of the undesirable.

"Yeah, sure." Anandhani acted nonchalantly.

"It's about a sword, Raja Patani, in the prevailing darkness of the night I have come here to take that. Our highness, Iravathi Devi,  left a famous sword named Nandak in the fellowship of the firstborn from my mother's womb."

Kanishka was greedy and selfish. Outwitting people in the name of old inheritance was an old trait. But, this time it wasn't his opportunity, Anandhani had known that the sword lay in the fellowship of Cheeranjeevi and after him, it was all hers. Her mind synchronized the elegy for a few disrespectful words, yet halted. 

Her heart sank with a mere thought, if Kanishka getting to know of Krishna's sword. It means, she wasn't the only one behind mysteries from the past.

It's better to remove blood bit by bit and then kill, in place of a heart-wrenching jab.

"Oh, take the keys from Avidhen, search for weapons in the armory, and take your way." Anandhani knew the art of presenting her attitude in the best form on the face of the person she hated.

"You don't know about the special sword?" Kanishka tried to seek the truth.

Had he known he was playing with fire, he might have kept the mouth plastered.