11| A rebel's demand

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters
Avidhen- Commander in chief and brother of Cheeranjeevi.
Satyayani- The queen mother.
Anandhani- Queen of Kapilvastu.
Madhavi- The grand lady of finances.
Kanishka- Other brother of Cheeranjeevi.
Guru Kailash- Amatya( minister) of Kapilvastu and family priest, as well.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

The news of Cheeranjeevi's death yet, hidden in the dark walls of Kapilvastu palace tainted with the blood of those who were loyal to their country. The royal family had decided to not reveal the ushering information of the inauspicious event of the Prathama as it might lead to the reason for war against the kingdom, without a king.

Though the news had left a huge impact on the kingdom's citizens tearing down the affirmation for the future in their hearts, the single shard of trust which beheld the sensation of preservation in the oft beating organ of sentiments became the reason for next to zero Immigrations, in the land of Kapilvastu. 

A huge decision, the responsibility of the state rested in the hands of the judiciary. Though the future king of the empire was given the responsibility of the state, even before his birth yet the kingdom's rein was to be given to the perfect charioteer who could direct the wheels of the chariot well within the boundaries of the "Preservation from the Destruction."

The throne room, illuminated well with the clay candles and the rays of the sun which penetrated the large room with the throne, similar to the throne of the king of elixir's abode in the middle studded with enormous jewels and the two little stairs, specially made for resting the paws of the king and keeping them in intact to the mother earth, a way of awakening the soul deep within the body of clay to let him not be biassed to anyone in the presence of his first mother, the mother earth.

Two rows of velvet-bound chairs, though- too massive to be referred to as chairs, placed one after another in two distinct rows formed the lane with the throne in the centre. 

In the first row, royal blue chairs arrayed well for the judiciary to be seated. The second row beheld the land, safely for the members of the court.

Balconies well decked with the brightness of the candles burning efficiently amongst the melancholy odours welcomed the passage with flowers, ready to be pressed beneath the feet of each one who would walk across the special lane, maintained for the royals. The balcony facing the right of the vision was preserved for the kula-guru, while the left belonged to the blood relatives of both the future and the past king. 

Anandhàni's feet brushed over the little fragments of the dandelions spread across the balcony and smiled looking at the other family members seated on the velvet chairs

Her eyes dipped with the coating of sugar that made everything appear pleasant to her vision. She unwrapped the paints of her colourful and stare forward at the kulguru{1}. The wisdom of his mind reflected the shades of his aura.