38| A Part Of Her Soul

|Secret 04: Avidhen|

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters:
Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Bhumanyu: Brother of Anandhani.
Satyayani: Queen mother.
Naradamaruda: Head of Melchcha tribe.
Madhavi: Grand lady of finances.
Avidhen: Brother of Cheeranjeevi.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

Anandhani walked on the swampy lands of Mlechchhas. Surprisingly the soil was still all in vapor, it hadn't rained quite early. The reason for being called by the chief, Naramaruda, sailed in the sea of her imagination. Maybe it was the invitation of being confronted for wreaking havoc in the household of his abode. 

She wasn't alone, she had the company of Madhavi and Satyayani. There weren't quite many huts all in shape, a few seemed to falter and the rest lacked enough inhabitants in them. The one, mainly located at the center, seemed majestic. The Queen of Kapilvastu was smart to guess the ownership. 

She halted with the call of Madhavi, "Umm..there that majestic house is of Naramaruda."

Glancing at it from a further distance made it appear huge to her eyes, nonetheless, in actuality, it was small yet pretty. A pair of stout guards shielded the entrance, the king was the most important along with being the first citizen.

"Let me go first," Satyayani convulsed her lips, gesturing to the young ladies to wait for. 

They nodded their heads.

The guards had two long spears in their hands, they waited for the oldest lady to get closer. Asking for the identity and the reason for the meeting she was let in. Madhavi walked behind, she was stopped. The guards of Nardamaruda wielded their spears forming a cross, showing their disapproval of letting the ladies enter. There was just the mention of a single royal meeting their King.

"Your messenger …your messenger had spoken of, only the queen-mother…er..em..we can't..allow other people." 

The guard stuttered every word twice, the members of the clan being nurtured with the tribal traditions since childhood found it difficult to learn the language of posh civilians.

"But–" Madhavi got intervened. Anadhani gave a sign in the negative, "We'll wait."

The guards smiled in optimism, they tried their best to omit to communicate with their drawback of not being able to speak the required language. 

Waiting down the gate of Nardamaruda had been quite a tiresome job for the ladies in the fully lit moonlight. There was a sudden call, the call of their entry.

"Let the other two in." 

The voice was hefty and carried the aura of authority and power, it was easy to guess. The voice was of Nardamaruda.