32| A Diary

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜
Characters
Anandhani: Queen of Kapilvastu.
Rajmaata Iravathi Devi: Female herichrarcy of Kapilvastu.
Agastya: Brother of Madhavi.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

She felt a palm close to her neck, and the sensation of being choked increased. Half a year back she had sensed something identical, the wind ceased her skin which wasn't concealed beneath any drape.

With dropping, silence came the voice of high intonation the voice held the might to pierce the smallest of textures of one's body. Anandhani's hands traveled up to her ears and clutched them tight to protect them from the incoming sound wave which had started to propagate from an unknown destination.

She had known who it was, and the memories of the past started to flash through her vision. It was the same abnormal orb of neutral energy that had choked her to death for not remembering the importance of life. It was the same person who rendered a way toward the ray of hope.

"I know that it's you, the same soul."

With the passage of words, there came a dagger close to her vision, its velocity was at the minimum pace needed to slash someone's body in two. But it wasn't meant for her. Curving its motion from her sideways, brushing only the handle next to her body the dagger penetrated the shiny face of one of the biggest mirrors in the room breaking it into thousands of shards.

"I am no soul."

Anandhani heard a voice from her balcony, feet obedient to the call waddled in the direction of the sound's initial propagation. Her mind was bustling with questions.

Her brown orbs tightened at the hasty movement of the sand granules, and the lump of saliva in her throat started to build up. The feel of something abnormal taking place had taken down the size of her heart to quarters with the rise in the rhythmic beating of the fluid-filled four chambers.

The sand particles rose, they rose to form the magnificent physique of a lady.

"Who….are you?" Anandhani enquired.

The sandy physique was not less in any measure, its lips parted away forming the passage of three rhythmic sentences, "Special you are to see me, not all have the powers to gaze at the candid eyes of the sandy-physique formed from through the powers of Syamantak. O, dear lady, the now Queen of Kapilvastu, accept this greeting from the past self of the post." It hands rose, forming the perfect gesture of Namaskar following up with the words of her last sentence, "I the holder of the second half fragment of syamantak, I the slave of Parmeshwar Hari, I your good wisher and I your great-grandmother begs your mercy to continue your hunt for the culprit of mysteries and release me from my shackles of pain and agony."

Anandhani was shocked, a terrible fate for a queen. But a question terrified her.

"If you are the holder of the second fragment then why don't you help yourself?"

The manifestation of the old lady was at odds with her skills, though being the wielder of Syamantak she had asked for help from a common queen.

Losing the force of attraction between their particles the sandy physique landed on the lowermost rung of the floor.

The time was over, Anandhani was not in the situation, but; she had to help herself.

The fallen shards of the mirror were alive, being in motion they retrieved their original fate. They were back in their original position. A surprised Anandhani dilated her eyes for a better view, she had understood that last time too she was fooled to believe that she saw a mirage whereas it was a pure vision.