Last day

Rose pov.

Tomorrow is the day, I have to figure out where we can stop them in an open clearing away from humans. I started to pack a bag for Isabella as I was going to teleport her, Nahuel and Carlisle to an isolated island, I had one freezing bag filled whit blood bags it will keep them going for 3 months. I also made a freezing bag with food for 3 months I wanted them to be prepared the island had fruit and stuff but it could be good to have something to start on. My kings helped me they even made a to-go bag for the baby since I believed it will be a girl my kings listened and bought girl clothes and even packed a small picture of all of us together, which made my tears fall a little but I shook it off and kept packing. I also made a doctor's bag which could be useful.

'Okey let's go find our kid's end to send them on their way.' I finished and dragged a bag with me the king lifted the other bag we walked to the throne room where Isabella said goodbye to her friends. 'Charlie you can go to you know.?' 'no I will stay and help somehow.' Charlie said and hugged Carlisle. 'Take care of her.' 'Now that everyone is ready I would like to do what I have much to do today.' I finished making them all step away before my kings Carlisle, Nahuel and Isabella walked up to me. 'Close your eyes' i told them before I raised my hand an golden portable ring came above us before it swirled around us and we were suddenly at a beach. 'Wow, it's beautiful.' Isabella said looking around. 'follow me' I made them all follow to an old path where there stood a big Cottage with and beautiful lake.

I walked up to the door and raised my hand taking down the shield, I made just for protection. 'This will be your new home for the time being. ' I said as I walked inside. ' it's beautiful so  taken care of.' Nahuel said. they were all thinking about who made the house as it was limited for people to come here. ' Did your parents make it?' Carlisle asked what everyone was thinking. ' No this is my house and my only home, I made it when I was little.  I had no place to call home so I went here and used over 1 year to make it.' I said while I walked to a bedroom and sat down some stuff and then went to the fridge to put in the blood bad. ' Darling, how old were you?' I looked over at jasper confused by his question.  ' Mi amor when you made this house?' 'Oh, I had used 5 years of training and travelling and started to feel homesick when it suddenly appeared that I didn't have a home to return to so I came here and made this house I believe I was 10 it was hard work but I'm happy with the outcome I wasn't so skilled with my magic so I couldn't teleport and buy most of the things I needed so most of these are all homemade.' I finished packing. 'your amazing mom. 10 years and made this house it's beautiful.' I smiled ' thank you deary now is there something you need to know?' I looked over at them.

'Is there animals here.' Nahuel asked, he had lived in the amazon so he was used to animals. ¨Yes there are all kinds of animals and fruits but I have a barrier around this place and the beach we just were at so you all will be safe but if you leave the barrier you could meet up with animals. there is a lot of fish in the ocean there is also a boat near the beach.' I finished looking at them. ' Please take care of my home while I'm away.' I finished and was about to leave. when I was stopped whit a big hug from Carlisle, Isabella and Nahuel. ' We love you'' they all said together. ' How will we get back? ' Isabella asked what if something happens. ' The safest place on earth is this place but I will make a necklace and give it to a friend of mine so if I haven't returned in 3 months he will and you can then choose to stay or leave this place I wouldn't recommend leaving if I don't return the Romanina is taking over the world, the person that will come will also give you all a necklace so that you can return and go as you please but right now you are all stuck here until then.' I finished. I looked at the floor. ' If I don't return, reconsider staying here where it's safe I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you and especially my grandchild. There is a cinema room in this house there is a big library with all kinds of books and there is a big island you can go on adventures there are all kinds of animals. ' I looked up at them ' Be safe okay I had a few tears that rolled before I kissed them all on the cheek and walked back to the beach about 15 minutes later my kings arrived probably saying goodbye.