Training

Reader pov.

Everyone was outside in training clothes and ready Scott and Kira have been back and I have told them what's going on. First, I want everyone to get a lesson on how to fight a newborn, Jasper has a lot of experience if someone else has come forward and helped Jasper guide the training afterward I want Scott and Derek to turn to their Werewolf form and help them to train how to take down Werewolf. Nik your team needs to train together how to get the upper hand against the witch it's 10 witches against you 6 if you need help I will step in.'

After everyone got into it they were training hard there were a few people who have experience with newborns so about 3 hours in I took my Kings with me to a more secluded area. 'Now my kings I want you all to train your power. You must become one with your Power, if you get to control it will help us a lot in the war. for example, Marcus can make the earth split and take down a lot of newborns, Aro can make a big tornado and get the advantage, Caius you can burn them and send them where you want to go as a vampire is scared of fire and Jasper you can freeze your way through like skating and make the newborn lose their footing and fall. If you all get control you can help win the war you are now the most important piece in this victory I believe in you.' Rose finished with so much love.

'Now stand up the first lesson is to believe in yourself. take a deep breath and close your eyes and concentrate don't be scared of your gift you will only lose control first I want you all to use your gift in your hands.' Rose finished while making the water appear in her hand. 'Now open your eyes and as I do try to control your gift where it goes and what it does. ' I finished as I started to form my water ball into a heart before I made it to a dragon and I lifted my arms to let it fly around us before I sent it into a tree. ' Try to control it from it and when you have control try something more difficult and then make it do as you command before you sent it on that tree I used.' I finished as I looked over Marcus' gift was earth so it would be more difficult but I knew he could do it. Jasper got it on the first try he made a snowman that walked all over before it turned into and ball and went straight for the tree. Aro used some time to control his wind power but after some time he was able to send an air arrow to the tree.

I looked over at Caius he had some trouble. 'It's okay love, Fire is a difficult element to control as it is unpredictable. try and do as I do.' I open my arm and there stood a little fire. I made a fire heart. 'It's difficult to hold it like that form as fire is a power that multiplies and becomes stronger so you have to control it let your feelings run free and follow me. ' I waited for him to make a heart fire and held it for 1 minute. ' Now let's try something more difficult I have never trained my fire either I'm just using the same method I have used against my other power.' I closed my eyes and breathed in and out and my fire become bigger before it turned into a wolf. I opened my eyes to see a wolf bigger than me and smiled. Caius followed suit. ' Now concentrate on having full power over it as you are your master over your power no matter what. ' i sent my finger to the tree and the wolf ran into the tree and disappeared. ' I believe in you, honey.' I said I walked over and held one of his hands and kissed his cheek. 'find a feeling you are comfortable with and use that to power your gift and control it.' Caius followed and used his love and let the fire turn into a wolf before it ran into the tree. I opened my arms and sent some water over the tree so it wouldn't start to burn.

I'm so proud of you all, what you just did today I used 3 months to control. I want you all to concentrate on one feeling you all feel comfortable with when using your gift to control it. and I want you all to use your time alone to train the power even if it is only 5 minutes.' Then I went over and kissed them all on the mouth. ' I'm so proud.' 'Mi amor, you're an amazing trainee.' I blushed and smiled. 'Tomorrow we will try something harder if you feel you have control over this step. let's go back to see the others.' we walked back I was holding Caius and Marcus' hands while talking to Aro and Jasper. we talked about strategy and who to team up with.