Prepearing for war.

Reader pov.

Rose walked down the corridor and met Nahuel. 'Hey there son' 'Hi, I wanted to talk to you.' 'Yes follow me' And they walked to the library where Rose sat down behind the desk and Nahuel on the chair. 'So what's wrong.?' Rose asked seriously Nahuel was never so serious. ' I have decided to assist Isabella and Carlisle.' Rose smiled at him ' Thank you Nahuel.' he smiled and they hugged before they walked over to the training ground.

'I see the team I made work perfectly together.' Rose spoke making everyone stop and smile at her. She has been proving over and over again that she is a true queen and they all respected her. 'Yes my queen' someone answered. ' No, use for that Rose is just fine it's not like any of you are on trails.' Rose joked making them smile. 'I just wanted to see before I go back to my things anyone knows where my kings are?' I asked them all and Dean and sam poked their fingers into the woods. ' Thank you.' Rose walked into the woods leaving Nahuel to train.

When rose came to a clearing she saw her kings train their power. They have come far they have finished almost all the lessons now and I was so proud. I saw them try to help each other. 'jasper felt my emotions so he looked around before his eyes landed on me giving me a heart-loving smile making me melt. ' Im so lucky.' i whispered and walked to them all of them heard me and stopped to look over. 'I see you have almost finished your gift control. do you want your last test?' i asked with nothing but acceptance. 'Yes, Tessora. I believe we are ready.' ' it looks like you are.' they followed me as I walked to a bigger clearing. 'First Marcus I want you to split the earth using your power, concentrate on the earth under your feet, some take off their shoes and socks as it is easier but that is up to you. ' i finished and waited he bent over and let his hand ran over the grass before we could hear cracking in the earth and a big split opened over many meters big. 'Good job Dear now try to lock it again.' I finished as I waited for some seconds letting him have the time it was a bit more difficult but after 2 minutes he was able to lock it. 'Concratulation dear you are now the protector of earth.' I finished as he glowed and the power merged whit him he will now be able to use it freely without difficulties. He was shocked and looked over at me and I smiled. ' You and your power have now emerged together you will now be able to use it more freely without problems just thinking about it and looking where you want it should be okay. I'm proud of you.' i said and walked over before I kissed him hard. 

'Now Caius I want you to set that cottage on fire with your power just make one small one and duplicate it I want you to look at the cottage and make it burn the whole house.' I finished I could see he was concentrating. 'I believe in your dear' i kissed his cheek and waited. suddenly it becomes so much hotter as the cottage burns. ' Now dear I want you to make the fire vanish.' I waited for fire was a hard element to control but I knew if anyone could it was Caius. before I blinked it was gone and Caius glowed. ' Congratulation honey.' I said as I jumped on him and kissed him. he was so happy. ' Now your one with your power dear.' 'Thank you sugar.' he smirked and kissed me on the forehead.

'Now Jasper yours is snow I want you to make this whole field have snow on it while it snows.' Jasper looked at me before he kissed me on my forehead and closed his eyes trying to take control of his gift he used 5 minutes before it started to snow and one minute later there was white snow everywhere. 'now good I want you to make the snow melt and disappear and the snowing need to stop.' I waited as he concentrated again and that was easier for him as it disappeared right away and the snow was gone as it had never been there to begin. 'Congratulation honey.' i said while he glowed, and kissed him with so much passion.

I turned to Aro he looked nervous. ' yours is s bit different I want you to feel the wind around us I want you to gather it and make a big tornado when you have made it I want you to hold control over it and move it where you want it to go.' I finished as I looked at him ' you can do it dear.'  i finished kissed his cheek and let him concentrate. He raised his head trying to feel the wind around him it wasn't wind today so it was difficult but he used the air around him making the wind drag it together before it came out as a small tornado it growing bigger and bigger until it was huge. 'Good now moves it' I said waiting for him to get control when he did.  ' Now I want you to make the wind leave the tornado making it thinner not all at once that could make a wind shock and push us back but some at the time making it disappear.' I finished I saw he was concentrating it was difficult but he made it and he glowed. 'Congratulation all my Kings are now true protectors and your gift will come to you like it was the back of your hand. I'm so proud you were able to complete the lesson in 1 week. I used a year.' I smiled lovingly.

I smiled at my kings. 'let's sit down, sugar' Caius said while Marcus dragged me to his lap. I opened my jacket and took off my singlet so I was only in jeans and a bra before I pushed my hair away letting Marcus' teeth sink into me making my other king also bit down into me. I was so happy all my kings were drinking from me they deserve it. I was a moaning mess I loved it and by the sound of my kings so did they. I let them drink for 5 minutes before I stopped them. ' easy there I need to be able to walk. ' i giggle at my mates. they stopped and kissed where they sunk in their teeth. 'Tessora, I'm sure our victory is ours now, we have many tricks up our sleeve that they don't know.' 'Yes, mi amor we can take them once and for all.' 'They won't know what hit them, sugar.' ' Darling don't worry too much we will protect each other.' Jasper said and kissed me. 'I love you all.' i said before the moment become heated. for the next 3 hours, they fucked my brain out in every way possible. Filled with cum again.

3 hours later.

'My kings how am I going to get back when my clothes are ripped and I'm filled with your cum.' I giggle as they smirked. ' Now they know who you belong to.' i smiled. ' i didn't know you wanted them to see me naked my dear.' i finished and that made them freeze they haven't thought so long they were so into the moment. I laugh at them. 'It's fine my kings follow me.' I said and walked over to a lake and jumped in. 'Come along my kings.' I said waiting for them before they all jumped in and I let my head rest on Aro's shoulder. ' i love these moments we get.' my kings smiled and we played for 30 minutes before we went out and I ran to my kings clothes taking Marcus Shirt and Aro boxer taking it on me, making Aro have to take pants on without boxer and Marcus hitout his shirt but he still has his cloak. We walked back, I eat some food and drank a blood bag before I snuggle into my kings and fell asleep. It has been a happy day, my mate has gotten control over they're gift and I finally started to think of our future.