Training part 2

Rose pov.

I'm so disappointed in them all, how is it so difficult to understand, I feel like they are all acting like kids. I walked back to the library and sat down there sat tea and cookies for me, isabella and Nahuel. 'thank you, Felix and Demetri.' I said I knew they would hear me.

'Are you guys okay dears?' I needed to make sure my kids are okay. ' Why wouldn't we, mom?' Isabella answered. I sighed. ' i don't know the world is about to crash and people are acting like kids and I have two kids here that aren't acting like kids I'm confused, are you sure you are all okay it's a lot to take in.' i looked at them both studying them. ' We are okay, shocked a bit scared but determined. ' Nahuel finished. 'I am glad then, I have a lot to do so unless you need anything I will have to leave. ' I started to sit up. 'I wanna help mom' Isabelle finished and Nahel nodded along. I looked over at my mates they all smiled and nodded.

I looked at them before Carlisle started to talk. ' I'm sure there is something we can do to help you all.' he spoke so seriously. 'Fine, we are studying old books that will help us, but I will also need my mates to train their gift so if you want to help me study and then make sure we have everything like food in the fridge enough blood bags and that everyone in this castle has what they need then I will be glad I know its a lot, do it on your own time as long as it happens I'm happy and Isbaella make sure you sleep and take care of your health if you don't I will let my anger go out on Carlisle.' Is smiled wicked isabella sweatdropped with Nahuel and Carlisle became white. 'I'll take care of her I promise. ' He stood up and dragged both Nahuel and Isabelle whit them probably to get some food in them I laughed when my kings came to me. 'that will also include you, sugar. ' Caiuse said before he bit down on his wrist pushing his wrist into my mouth and forcing me to drink. 'Aaah.' I moan at the taste. I loved it I pushed him back before I sat on him taking his dick right into me before I bent down and started to suck his blood. ' Oh yes ' I moan and Caius said my name over and over again helping me ride him and he came hard making my head fall back. ' Oh good, I will never get tired of my mate's taste. It's a damn drug.' I finished before I jumped on aro as he was closer doing the same on him sticking my teeth into him and riding him while he sat on the couch making us both scream out in pleasure and he came hard into me. ' Fuck, oh god' When we both came down I was on cloud nine but I need my other mates I needed to be filled up with them. I stood up letting some cum drip from my pussy making them all growl in lust.

I walked over to Marcus letting him crash me against the door before pushing into me and I sank my teeth into him letting him have control before we both screamed out together. last but not least I licked my lips and walked over to Jasper seductively letting my hips sway. Jasper snapped at that moment and I was suddenly on a table with his cock drilling into me. ' oh god yes Jasper harder, major jasper I love you.' i screamed and sunk my teeth into him drinking from him to getting filled up whit all their blood but also all they're cum made me happy.

When I have drunk from them all I tried to find my clothes only to see them shattered on the floor, then I walked to a closet and took Aro's shirt and jasper's boxers and started to make my way to our secret library and was about to study when all my mate kissed me and Caius went to get tea. 'I love you all so much.' 'And we love you Tessora.' i smiled before getting into my book. halfway through the book, I whispered to myself not knowing I said it out loud. ' i want a future whit, my mates, I have never been so happy, content and safe.' I whispered I was so sure I said it in my head and I was still into my book so I didn't see how they all smiled lovingly at me.

The next day I went to the training field only to be shocked to see so many there it have doubled and everyone was giving their best shot. I smiled finally. I looked over the training in a tree they haven't seen me yet and I was happy about it, that made it easy for me to study their fighting technic. I saw my kings come and they saw me I only let a finger go to my lips telling them to not tell where I am they smiled and walked into the training. ' I see you all have come far along, I see a good team here too. I'm glad you all decided to stay and more have come.' Aro said overly happy. 'Where is the queen?' someone asked. ' oh, you know she is everywhere so much to do and oversee.' Caius spoke up and smiled. 'Don't mind us just keep going oh, our queen wishes for you all to send in the paper of your gift and what you know of fighting. ' Marcus said. 'Isn't that correct my Darling.' jasper said not turning to her when she jumped down from the tree into his back and sat on one of his shoulders. ' I have seen a lot of progress and I'm happy you all started to work together, yes I wish for the paper in tonight on the desk in the library at twelve o clock I need the information if you have a gift and if you know yourself your good and bad point please write that down to but that isn't a requirement. I will leave you all to keep training.' I walked away my mates talked a bit more before they rushed over to me Caiuse lifted me in the air and rushed to the kitchen making sure I eat something. 'Wow, there is a lot of food and blood. glad my kids took the job seriously. ' i smiled to myself. before I eat and went to the library to keep studying. 'My kings I wish for you all to take a break from reading and try to get control over your gift.' I said while reading they did as told and after 2 hours I order 4 blood bags and made them drink before I made them a more difficult training session.

'Now that you have full control of lesson one it's now lesson two. I  want you to use both hands and use your gift like this. ' I opened my hand and one water ball was on each of my hands then I made the one ball turn into an elephant and the other a tiger. 'After you can do this I want you to fight it against each other like this.' I let the elephant and the tiger start to fight and have fun around the room. ' I want you to be so comfortable with your gift so that this will be able to do without your hands. I want you to be prepared just in case your first attack backfires you can still attack with the second making you have the surprise attack so no one will think its coming.' i finished and looked over they all were amazed. ' after 3 more lessons I want you to start to see if you have another gift and then when you have control over both you will be able to do this,' I finished I made a snow eagle and Fire lion they were fighting and running the eagle was flying making it easier to dodge the lion then the snow eagle sent snow to the tiger making the tiger jump away and send backfire to the eagle over and over when it hit its wing letting the eagle fall before the fire Lion consumed the snow eagle and disappeared. 'That was amazing' they all said. ' I have used a lot of time to practice but to practice two gifts at the same time took me over one year so I will only let you have full control over one gift before the fight and hopefully, in the future, we get to play and train with our gift.' i finished while reading my book again before I was snapped out of it falling to the floor crushed by my kings. 'You are just magnificent we love you.' They all said and I smiled back. 'So keep training be patient I used a lot of time training my powers and you have only used a day or so. you are all fast learners some steps will be easy and some difficult it all depends on the power Caius shouldn't have many problems with step two but Marcus might have the same whit Aro.' I finished looking at them all ' I am so proud of you all what I used the month to do you finished in a day.' I said with so much love I went over and kissed them all before started to read again.