Shoppig

Reader pov.

We were getting ready to go to the town it was cloudy, so the king was safe, and we were going shopping in one of the most beautiful towns, Italy. the girl didn't change clothes, only took on a jacket the kings took off their cloak and they went out. The guard that didn't need to watch the castle got free time, so some went shopping, and some did other things.

While walking to the car was one of the most beautiful cars, a 1967 Chevrolet Impala black car. Rose turned to the Kings and asked fast ' Marry me' this made them all over shocked, and if they could blush, they would, isabella only laughed. then Rose walked to the car and hugged it. ' I always this I never found it now  I know why, look at that baby its beautiful.' Rose let her fingers travel over the car the king was a bit jealous wanting the fingers on their bodies instead. all of them coughed, getting the idea out of their heads. ' If you like it so much, my queen, it is yours.' Marcus said in a gentlemanly voice making Rose jump on him and kiss him with passion. While he froze for one second, he kissed back, loving her taste. the others wanted that to be them but never interrupted this was one step closer to being with their queen.

Isabella only sat down in the car waiting for us to be finished so we could go shopping when the kiss got way too heated and Rose got wet by her fell at her body all the king sniffed the air and growled their mate was horny. Rose started to slow down and kissed him on the nose before jumping off him and into the car. She was so going to drive it. The kings were all hard, and their mate was wet and horney. Only that thought made them har, and eyes darkened by lust they had to shake out of it before they all sat inside the car it was quite some space too.

'So where to?' Rose asked the others the kings only shrugged. ' Where do you want to go.' Rose looked over at Isabella. ' i don't care. I just wanna have fun and maybe find some cute or sexy clothes.' Rose nodded ' As long as it's not too sexy your still my daughter and a princess as to that I don't want you to look like an slut but I would love for you to finally dress sexy making the men turn to look at you.' Isabella, only giggled and Rose started to drive.

Mall

Reader pov.

Rose drove to the Firenze Shopping district, normally it would take 1 and a half hours but they made it in 40 minutes.

They went to the centre and the mall the kings hot on their trail when they went to the centre Rose took Aro and Caius' hands and linked them while Isabella took Marcus and are making them all smile and talk walking through the centre they stopped a few times, Rose ended up bought 2 new black jeans one ripped one not and some singlets and a new Blood red leather jacket when she was going to walk away she stopped at the Royal bue simple neckline dress that ripped right at the bottom side making her one leg show, it was simple and beautiful.  She stared at it for a second, which made Marcus take note that she liked it and made a call to one of the guards to buy it for them. The dress had a simple Royal blue necklace as a heart. Before Rose turned from it, both Caius and Aro nodded to Marcus to buy that, not knowing that he already had it fixed.

The girls keep walking Isabella and Rose stopped at this simple geourgus-looking Purple dress in the windows Rose saw the way Isabella's eyes sparkled so she turned and asked the Kings to buy it for her in secret, the king having trouble whit that smile. The girls went from Victoria's secret to the shoe store, and they all have now their hands filled. The kings didn't know, but Rose and Isabelle bought something for them as well.