break an powerfull spell

Reader pov.

the four kings sat in the lady's bedroom and tried to wake them Aro, Marcus and Caius already knew they weren't morning people but only laughed at them. 'Wakey wakey the sun is up.' Jasper said while trying to wake them. 'Go away devil' Rose said turning around. 'Yes go away' Isabella answered all of them laughed. 'We have much to do today ladies. ' Marcus tried. ' Do them your self' Isabella answered. ' We have tea' Aro tried. but before he was finished both girls sat up with tea in their hands. ' How is it that the only thing you will get up for is tea? ' Caius laughed. Rose raised an eyebrow. 'It's addictive like your blood okay, I love tea it's warm and tasty, if your nice I might make some tea with a little blood in it later.' Rose winked. that made them all shut up Rose blood was better than Blood singers. and they loved it.

Rose smelled food. ' you made food wish I could have seen that. ' Rose smiled lovingly. ' Yes we know, you get turned on looking at us making your food.' Rose become beat reed right away ' How did you know!' Rose spoke in a whisper. Aro leaned forward to her ear. ' we smell you dear, and you're making it quite hard having control from ravening you.' The tone aro used only made Rose horny and the kings growled now jasper understood how sweet she smelled. Isabella laughed at the scene. the ladies finished getting ready, Rose had on black jeans royal blue singlet and a red leather jacket. while Isabella had blue jeans purple singlet and a white leather jacket.

Isabella disappeared with the guards making the kings and Rose some alone time. Rose was still embarrassed knowing they could smell her that easily she knew they could but not like right away. the king saw how red she is. 'It's nothing too embarrassing about love, we love you.' Jasper said. that made Rose look up 'You all love me? ' the kings looked shocked haven't they said that yet. 'yes mi amor we all love you.' Aro answered. 'I love you all too.' Rose spoke whit only love in her eyes. all of the kings sat down opening their shirts so she wouldn't destroy them. when she sat down and started to suck on Marcus first she sucked slowly before taking out her fangs and licking the wound, Marcus and Rose have both moaned at the feeling. Rose jumped to the next guy who was Caius and sucked his blood too. before she jumped to Aro and then Jasper they all moan at the feeling they were all turned on but knew they didn't have time to play. 'Let's go Nik is here soon.' Rose walked out the door letting the kings fix their clothes and rushed after her.

In the throne room sat isabella the elite guards and Carlisle, Rosalie and emmet. they sat there talking. 'Let's get the party started' Rose said while walking over to her chair at the table drinking tea.' Who knows that I always want my tea and have it ready? ' Rose asked looking at the guard. 'That would be us, your majesty.' Demetri and Felix stepped forward. 'stop using a royal name, just Rose, please. and thank you your both my new favourite.' Rose smiled at them both the guards beamed at that the queen favor them. 'The door opens and in walks Nik, all the guards stood up seeing the Original vampire there ready to protect the royals. Carlisle, emmet and Rosalie walked to the site letting him pass. 'Nik' Rose said jumping into his arms. 'Well hello there dear, how are you is something different with you.?' Nik asked. 'well' Rose said letting her hand go to her neck and rubbing it. ' I might have finished the mating bond with my mates.' 'What?' Nik screamed. ' Who is your mate ill kill them no one fucks you and get away with it. ' Nik got in protective mode. 'Don't you dare and I have had sex many times grandpa.' Rose snapped at him. Nik looked at her. ' Who is your mate?' Rose looked at Nik then over to her mate ' Aro, Marcus, Caius and Jasper are my mates, guys meet Niklaus MIkaelson, my old friend.' Rose finished the kings walked over and smiled at each other. Nik looked at them at the time and accepted them. 'Fine fine, here is your sacred torch just don't torch me again.' Nik throw it over to Rose she took it with care.

Rose walked over to Isabella ' hold this for me' Then she walked to the middle 'Carlisle come here. Rose cut him letting some blood fall into a golden cup. then Pushed him away then Rose cut her wrist making her king growl. ' It needs to be done your not allowed to interfere until it's done, Guards. hold them back on the thrones they are not to be set free until my eyes stop glowing.' Rose spoke to the guard they all nodded there were four guards on each king. Then she walked in a big circle letting blood fall before she stopped the blood. ' Carlisle I need you to sit right inside the circle not moving outside until my eyes stop glowing okay, no matter what you cannot go outside and no one can get inside if you do you might just kill me.' Rose spoke looking at the king they growl but nodded once.