Night snack

Reader pov.'

After a long shower with all her mates, Rose was able to make some food for her guest and as usual, when Rose finished Isabella came running in with Dean. ' Well, food is ready to go get everyone that consumes human food.' Rose finished and walked to her kings with a glass of Wine and winked, making them growl Carlisle sat down and got a glass of wine. Most of the guys rushed in and started to dig in. Rose went to get more wine and mixed human blood in and gave it to the Vampire that came in she didn't dare to give hers. she could feel her king's eyes on her when she went for the wine, they were making sure she didn't use hers when they saw the blood bag they relaxed. They all had a good time and talked even lucifer. They all had a comfortable time when a guard came in and rushed to the kings and bowed. 'Speak' Aro said annoyed they had a good time. ' We have spotted a new vampire in Italy' He finished Rose looked confused and turned to her king. ' Like newborn or just someone you don't know?' the guard looked over at her. 'I don't know I only came to give this info.' Rose smiled ' Thank you may go I will see into it. ' Rose tried to stand up. ' Shit forgot about that.' Her mate smirked at her state and she growled at them making them more amused. ' Fine ill just do it this way she crawled over to Marcus sat down and breathed in and out before her eyes glowed dark and she spoke but no one could her here. Dean and sam were looking interested in her and Castiel looked amazed at her skills and Lucifer just huffed out. all of them were interested she was like that for 15 minutes. ' She had never been in this for so long.' Isabella said. ' 'We are worried last time she became so weak she needed both blood and human food.' Aro said all of them got worried, then another 15 minutes went and her mates except Marcus as she sat in his lap started to walk back and forward in worry, even lucifer was worried. 'She can't stay much longer if she does it can be fatal.' Castiel said. ' do you know what she does? ' Caius asked. ' Yes she's opening the gate to her ancestor to talk and roam freely, I have seen it before but not so powerful I know 5 minutes can be dangerous but now she has been gone for 30 minutes, take her out.' Castiel started to panic. 'We can't it will only make it more dangerous if we get in her way when a gate is open' Nik spoke.

Another 30 minutes went when suddenly the glow in her eyes started to disappear. 'Darling, 'Tessora' Mi amor, 'Sugar. All her mates called out and Rose smiled at them all. ' I am fine.' Nik walked forward. ' What happened?' ' I saw a new Vampire I made him go on a wild hunt so he isn't here any longer I also went to Romania to see the process. ' Rose finished losing her smile. ' How you were gone for 1 hour do you need anything.' Rose looked puzzled and shrugged. ' I feel fine maybe the things we did earlier powered me up. ' Rose winked. ' What did you see' Castiel finished. ' That will be a discussion for tomorrow at the meeting, I won't have to say it over and over.' Rose smiled softly at Castiel making him smile back.

after more talk, the same guard came back. 'We have the news the vampire left.' The guard stood and bowed. ' We know thank you, for you for telling us.' Rose said and smiled he was shocked. ' How?' he was really confused. ' I made him go on a wild hunt he won't be back for maybe a week or something.' she only said with no emotion the guard was shocked but didn't question and walked out and back to his post. I pushed some buttons to send a text message to an old friend. before me and my mates together with Isabella Carlisle and some others joined us in the library some played board games others talked while I snuggled up to Aro and Jasper. I read a witch book I will make sure I am ready.

After an hour of reading, I lost my book and my eyes swirled around in golden making me force a gate open and talk to my ancestor everyone stopped and looked over. My mates stood close to protect me. After 5 minutes I was out of it and I had a small smile. 'Fuck it. ' I stood up with shaking feet and walked around. jasper felt my anger and tried to calm me down I looked at him about to shout at him but when I saw his worried look I soften right away. ' Darling, what happened?' Jasper asked looking at me. ' Beatrix got a friend of mine from Japan, I never thought she would go so far if I knew I would have made them come here.' I had tears in my eyes. ' Who did she get?' ' She got a powerful Shrine priest I need to save him.' I started to walk all over again looking through some books. when suddenly a book fell and open on its own on a specific page, Rose started to read it and smiled and then her smile fell again. ' I can save him I can teleport him out of there it's a powerful spell as im only used to teleporting me or the one beside me., but I will need something of his.' Rose started to walk back and forward again. ' Do you have something of his, Mi amor?' Aro asked Rose looked over sad. ' No I' and before she finished her talk she smiled ' i might have had something before I left japan he gave me a fan I don't know if it was his but it was a gift from him it might work.' Rose beamed and jumped all over I need that fan. Rose started to walk to the door when she fell over. *oh shit forgot about that might have overdone it.' Rose laughed making her kings pick her up and rushed to her room where is it?' Marcus asked and started to look.  Rose thought for a second. ' Last drawer in a silver box.' Rose finished when they found it they rushed back to the library.