The surprise

Reader pov.

It has now been a week since my mates finished lesson two and will start on lesson three. that I to use more power on bigger things, I will now make the teams after looking at the training and reading about their gifts.

I sat together with my mates and made teams there would be 3 people on each team and some teams had four. We looked for gifts that would work together but also fighting styles so I hung up the teams on the tree where the training was so everyone could see and they started to get along quite well and work together.

The team we made had come far together and I was starting to get hopeful. I sat in the library and doing some work when Isabella walked in with a serious expression. 'Hello dear, what can I do for you.' she looked scared and sad. 'Mom what can I do' she said while tears started to fall. I was by her side right away and tried to console her. 'What happened' i asked worriedly and scared of what happened. 'I think im pregnant' she whispered. I looked confused at her. ' Isn't that a good thing?' i was confused by her emotions. ' it's just not a good time.'  my poor baby. ' Oh, honey you don't have to worry about that this isn't for you to worry about you need to think of yourself and Carlisle and now your new addition.' I answered truthfully. ' i fight for control, you have nothing to worry about, ' I said while looking at my daughter lovingly. 'Have you told Carlisle?' Isabelle only sat there.  'Don't knows if I want to it isn't the best time and I want him to worry about the fight, not me. ' Nonsense child, you and Carlisle won't be anywhere near the war you have to protect my grandchild.' i said lovingly looking at her stomach. ' but I want to help mom I can't just run away. ' ' you will not help you will stay away and protect my grandchild is that clear?' i commanded my daughter she will not let an innocent child go into war. ' only if you let me help until the war' she was serious she crossed her hands. ' that can be fixed as long as you take care of your self.' i smiled at her and Isabelle hugged me ' Thank you, mom.' 'Now do you want me there when you tell Carlisle and maybe your dads or do you want to do it alone?' i waited for an answer. ' i want to get it over with so let's tell them together.' 'I will always have you back dear.' i smiled before I teleported to forks to get Charlie.

at the wolf tribe where some vampire guards were training the wolves and Charlie stood clear giving instructions. ' I see you still have your wisdom' ' Rose what can I do for you?' I want you to come back for tonight I will get you back tomorrow.' Charlie nodded before giving more commands to the wolves and we teleported back to my library and there stood Isabella and Carlisle. Charlie went right away to Isabella and hugged her. 'Guard go get the kings here to tell them it's important.' I commanded as I knew there were guards outside the door. not even a minute later my king stood at the door a bit panicked. 'Relax my kings we just want to announce something to you all here. can one of you get Nahuel if that is okay with you Dear.' i asked Isabella she nodded and Caiuse went for Nahuel. a minute later and everyone was in the room my four kings Carlisle and charlie and my son Nahuel.

'Im sorry to tell but there has been a change of plans Nahuel, Carlisle and Isabelle will be teleported to an isolated Island before the war start and they will stay until the war is over.' I finished. 'Why' 'what happened' 'We cannot run away with our tails between our legs when there is a war we must fight.' Carlisle said. But Charlie was silent ' I know you wouldn't do this unless there was a reason I know you always plan.' Charlie said I smiled. 'That is correct.' I sat there waiting for Isabella to talk she just looked pleadingly at me so I sighed. ' I will not let my Granddaughter be in any danger so they will leave a day before the war they can help until then.' I finished and let it sink in. 'Granddaughter.' Carlisle asked shocked. 'I'm pregnant.' Isabella said letting everyone look at her instead of me. ' I know it's a bad time and I'm sorry I didn't mean to it just happened.' 'Nonsense it's never a bad time for me to become a grandma I cannot wait to see her. ' 'How do you know it's a girl?' Isabella asked me curious looking intently. ' i don't know it's a feeling and I also dreamed once that you would have a beautiful daughter so it's just something I believe.' i finished. 'Im going to be a grandpa.' Charlie screamed happily and hugged Isabella hard. ' Let my daughter go before you murder me grandkid, you old man.' I threaten him he looked at me then her and let her go. my kings haven't taken their eyes off Isabella. 'We just got a daughter not long ago and now we will be grandparents it's a lot to take in but I'm happy.' Caius said with a smile. ' i cannot wait to spoil our grandkid.' Aro said smugly. ' Hope she likes to read.' Marcus commented 'I must say I never thought of you as a daughter Isabella more like a sister but I cannot wait to meet my grandkid.'

All the kings were happy. 'We must send them away right away our grandkid needs to be safe. ' 'We should make preparations right away' 'we need to buy baby clothes and send whit her just in case. ' 'she will need blood to drink there is much to do.' all the kings started to talk over each other. 'As much as I agree with you my Kings I promised Isabella she could stay till the last day before the war and help where she could as long as she promise to take care of my grandkid and herself. ' I finished making the kings sit down not that happy but knew they couldn't fight against me. I have been studying Carlisle and the same as Isabella he hasn't said a thing.

He was shocked I didn't know vampires could go into shock but here we are. 'Carlisle' isabella tried carefully. letting her hand fall on his. ' I didn't know I could become a real dad.' and he looked at isabella in venom tears. 'Thank you.' i smiled. ' I'm happy for you both this pregnancy will be fast it will be one to two months and you will have to drink human blood as the baby is a hybrid human and vampire, the baby will grow fast like it will start to crawl after one week, but there isn't much to worry the older she grows her growth will slow down until she turns around 18-20 then she will stop and age and live immortal she can choose to eat human food or drink blood she can do both. I'm sorry I need to go back to work and you two need some alone time.' i finished while smiling 'Oh Nahuel it's your decision but I wish for you to join them as you are a hybrid and can help them. it is up to you but I will be more comfortable in this way knowing both my kids are safe.' then I walked out the door.

aro, Marcus and Caius slapped Carlisle on the back ' congratulation.' they said before following me. jasper walked up and hugged him. ' I'm happy for you, you always loved the idea of family that is why you took all of us in now you can start a real one.' he smiled and walked out. the only one left was Isabella Carlisle, Nahuel and Charlie. 'Come on son, let's go and watch some football.' Charlie told Nahuel he was shocked but followed. They both let Isabella and Carlisle be alone. 'Why didn't you tell me' ' I was scared it isn't the best time.' she looked at her hand . 'i love you Isabella and I will love our kid you have no idea how happy you make me after you have given birth to our kid I will love to ask you to marry me.' He finished whit so much honesty and love that Isabella started to cry. 'I would like that.' she said and hugged him. 'Let's go to our room now dear.' Carlisle carried Isabella's bridal style back to their room.

I sat in my big window I looked out over Italy when all my mates came in they saw my serious face and went over and sat around me and had some kind of contact. 'you okay.' jasper asked didn't use his nickname even. ' Im fine, I'm happy and I'm worried I know how worried I would be if I was pregnant in this situation so I don't want Isabella to worry, it isn't good for the baby.' I finished. 'Im finally becoming a grandma.' I smiled at them ' i knew you wanted to be one just not so much I can feel your emotions, Darling.' 'I always wanted a kid to spoil that wasn't my own that came running to me when her mom says no so I can say yes an. ' i finished whit a sad smile. ' i always wanted a family I lost mine so early I haven't had a family since so I accept what I get and be happy, but I always wanted my own family someone I can love and someone to love me Isabella and you guys made that happen and now that she is pregnant my family is growing, it just makes the fight more worth, more to fight for. ' i finished flustered that I admitted that. 'I know im badass and all that no one expects me to want a family, I don't need biologocall kids but I wish for my family to grow if it's my own or not.' I finished and looked at my mates with so much love it hurts before I flung myself at Aro and hugged him. 'Yes, Mi amore we have more to fight for more to come back to.' He whispered we all heard him. 'I'm sure one day soon it will be you carrying our kid inside of you. Tessora.' Marcus finished while rubbing my stomach. 'I can't wait to see our grandchild and I definitely can't wait for our kids, they will be beautiful just like their mom.Sugar.' Caius finished making me blush. ' Our kids will be smart, kind, and beautiful as her mom I agree with all the kings we can't wait for the war to be over so we can spoil our grandkid and then try getting you pregnant to carry our child. Darling.' jasper spoke making me kiss them all. 'Can we snuggle to a movie and sleep for some time I'm tired.' i asked innocently. ' Anything for you my dear. '

And that was how the four kings and their queen finished their day whit watching a movie while snuggling as much as possible. all the warmth and love made Rose doze to sleep fast and slept for 7 hours in between them. they loved watching her sleep but promised to train so while snuggling they all raised their hands and trained their power never leaving the bed with Rose.