what should we do?

Rose pov.

we all sat at the library. aro and Caius play chess while Jasper and Marcus read books I had a book in my hand, but I never got to read it because I was in so much thought. What should I do now, Esme, Alice and Edward don't deserve to live, will Isabella and Carlisle be sad if I killed them? Keeping someone away from their mate is a big crime but not only did they keep them away they also played with fate. I was so conflicted.

My kings looked over like they knew something was bothering me. ' What is wrong dear' Jasper asked putting his book down. I only kept staring at the wall never taking my eyes off it. 'What should I do.' i finally said while hanging her head low and a few tears fell. All my kings sat around me in a second. 'Tell us tessora.' Marcus commanded while rubbing her shoulder. I didn't know how to voice my problems. 'I'm okay, no worries.' I'm so used to take decision on my own I have been on my own since I was 5 yes I meet amazing people but I was still alone.

Aro was a bit sad he can't read her. 'Mi amor, please tell us, you're breaking our heart if you can't confide in us.' Aro said while looking into my eyes softly. Caius turned my head so I had to look at him. ' Tell me.' It wasn't a question it was a command, but the tone he used made me crave him and I become a little wet by his command fuck my mates are sexy. They all smelled my lust and smiled with dark eyes. 'The Cullens.' That was all I said.

'Are you scared of punishing them or is there something else.?' Jasper asked trying to peace everything in. ' No, not quite, I'm not sure what to do with them, they deserve death for breaking a lot of rules, but.' I didn't finish I just got quiet. 'Isabella' was Marcus' only voice and it made me nod. ' Yes, I know she cares for them, I just don't know how much will she hate me if I kill them, or will she leave. I know she understands the Vampire world but she thought of them as family and friends I know she is hurting now but when she stops hurting will she miss them and blame me for killing them, Alice's involved whit not only the Romanians but also witches dark craft is punishable by death, Edward telling about vampire and leaving with a vengeful vampire out there and then finding out she is only his blood singer and Esme, I have a bad feeling about her the curse over Carlisle was so powerful it was quite the same as Alice but a lot darker, when the situation needed it he would become a robot taking orders from Esme, to think I needed to use so much power to lift the curse scares me of who she has in the shadow of what she had planned, I need to find out who but I'm sure that person has an even stronger wall around Esme so it might be just as dangerous lifting it. and to be quite honest I don't want to risk my life like that unless it's nesecerity. I wish for weeding even kids and a future.' Rose finished. ' I know it's selfish it's just I had to grow up at the age of 5 all I have done since then is to travel and uphold order, I want to live a little im not scared of death.'

I didn't dare to look up at my mates, I was scared and conflicted. jasper felt my emotion right away. 'Hey hey, honey it's nothing to be scared of.' The other fell out of their dream of marrying rose and having kids. ' Are we even able to have kids? ' Aro asked. 'Don't you remember my dad is a vampire? ' i told him. 'Yeah you did I just never thought it over for centuries everyone has stopped believing that vampire can't gets a kid. 'Well vampire women can't get pregnant but if a vampire has sex with a human they can.' i spoke while looking at my fingers. ' So does that mean you can get pregnant your also a vampire.' caius asked hopefully. 'Yes, I can get pregnant about 50/50.' 'How does it work.' Marcus asked me. ' I meet a friend in the jungle a time back Nahuel, he was born by a human, the human died giving birth and no one was there to turn her before it was too late. he grew up fast in two weeks he could crawl around. But they stop ageing at around 18-20 and can live as long as us they can either live on human food or blood.' i told them Marcus took notes this was news.

jasper raised my head. ' Do you want kids.' i blushed at his tone. ' yes one day it's not like I'm rushing it but yeah I would love to have kids and especially my mate's kids they would be adorable.' i finished looking over at everyone. 'Was that all you got from everything I told you?' 'no mi amor, we are just surprised it's news to us we never thought we would be able to become parents.' Aro finished. 'We don't have to.' i finished. Caiuse was now the one who raised my head. ' we would love for you to carry our child my dear.' i blushed hard and smiled so softly all of them smiled. ' As for the other matter, I believe talking to isabella and Carlisle will be for the best before you come to a decision, we don't want you to take it any dangerous way, as we are scared of losing you.' Jasper spoke up. he fits right in here with all of us it was like we all knew each other for ages.