The cullens are on theire way

Carlisle pov.

Edward and Alice haven't come home yet and I have no idea where they went. ' Jasper, do you know where Alice is?' Jasper looked over at me thinking ' I have no idea all she said was that she needed to check something.' Carles looked like he was thinking. ' Arnt you in pain Alice has been gone for three days now.' Jasper was shocked and only said no.

That didn't make any sense he should be in pain being away from his mate for three days. I couldn't be away from Esme for more than one day. ' I think we need to go to Volturien and ask for help since we have no idea where they are it's no use looking for them. The others nodded and packed some clothes before we went to the airport waiting for our plane.

Back to the castle.

Rose pov.

Something is going to happen today I know it. I and Isabella took on our dresses and walked to the throne room where the kings were waiting for us. when we opened the door they looked at us whit loving eyes maybe I would love it here. They were amazing. ' Mi amor your both Beautifull.' 'Tessora your Magnificent.' Marcus and Aro spoke while Caius walked over kissed both of me and isabella on the cheek and whispered. 'Beutifull' but we heard and thanked them. we all walked more into the room when the feeling came again. ' Something is going to happen today and I don't know if it is good or bad yet.' I looked troubled ' is there a way for you to find out? ' Caius asked. while I nodded o went over to the chair and sat down and crossed my feet making both of my long foot show making the king's eyes darken again. I closed my eyes and breathed out and in concentrating.

When I opened my eyes again it was golden and glowed in a circle, her mouth was speaking but no one heard anything they were troubled but didn't break her concentration. before she closed her eyes again and looked a little troubled. ' The Cullens are here soon maybe an hour or two. they want to ask us to help find Edward and Alice, but something is wrong something is Troubling Carlisle and Jasper. '  I told them. 'What did you just do your eyes glowed and you spoke but we couldn't hear anything. ' Oh I called for my ancestor and asked them for help, they help me all the time they travel the world helping me make peace and tell me when something is wrong so if my eyes turn golden on their own just let I will be and make sure no one attacks me im quite vulnerable at the time as I'm opening a gate to my ancestor I know what happens around me but I'm not able to do anything before I close the gate.' They nodded they knew she is powerful and didn't question. Rose started to walk forward to Isabella when her legs tremble and she started to fall. ' OH the longer I hold the gate open the weaker I become until I get some food in me I thought it would be okay since I just eat breakfast. ' Rose said while falling and all the kings rushed forward making sure she never fell to the floor.

Marcus carried her in bridal style walked to his throne and sat down with her on his lap. 'What can we do for you to get back your strength fast before the Cullens get her. ' Rose was thinking. 'Maybe blood I haven't eaten blood for 1 month since I can live on either. ' Heidi, go find a human.' Heidi started to bow before Aro stopped her. 'I don't think we have time to find a human. ' You can drink from me Mom' Isabella said. Everyone was shocked. ' You can't turn me with just a bite so. Rose was thinking. ' No, I'm sorry you also need your strength for the Cullens. Isabella was about to argue when it was like a light bulb went off on Caius. ' You can drink from us we won't get weakened if you drink a little from all of us. '  Rose smiled and was thinking about it. ' Fine but I want to do it in the private.' Rose said with a small smile. Aro turned to his guards. 'You are to protect the princess till we are back.' The guards all bowed. and went behind Isabella she only sat down at her table and drank tea. The guards were happy that they could protect the princess.

Aro room.

aro pov.

We rushed for my room and we all sat on the bed Marcus still had Rose on his lap when she turned around 'are you sure?' she asked innocently making them all nodd she opened his shirt dragging it down a little before she licked his neck making him growl in pleasure before she sunk her teeth into him moaning at the taste of him. When Marcus only moaned together with her she became wet with need. making me and Caius growl at her scent it was delicious.