Picninc

Isabella pov.

We sat near a tree where there was a little shadow but the sun shone bright, it was a beautiful day and there was a lot of good food, not as good as Rose food but close. they all sat around I sat between Marcus and Rose while Rose sat between Marcus and Aro. we talked about everything from a vampire to humans to hobbies.

These Kings aren't as bad as everyone tells them. I understand that someone needs to uphold the law, but if they didn't, who would? someone needed to be the bad guy. 'Rose, I want to be a Vampire, since I know the rules and the kings shouldn't have to shop from us or the rules. I have always heard about how evil they are but now that I have been here for 1 day I have understood they aren't so bad they are just holding up the law and from what I have read I understand why they have it.' Rose looked at me like she was trying to read me if this was something that I wanted. before she sighed. 'Okey but not yet, you are young you are 18 I want you to be at least 20, and there are two different vampires in this world the cold one and the daylight one since you know about the cold one I should probably learn from you about the daylight one. ' Rose sighed again.

Rose pov.

If she wants to, it's no use going against her. maybe I should tell her some of my secrets. the kings haven't said a thing maybe since they wanted to listen as well or let me decide. ' Niklaus is one of the originals and also has a hybrid of the Firsth Vampire and Werewolf ever existed. His siblings are only vampires, but they are the first vampire in this world called originals, so when you hear the Mikaelson name, make sure you're prepared. ' Rose spoke, leaning on a tree. ' You know I'm a hybrid.' This shocked the kings. ' I am human and also daylight vampire. ' i let it sink in. ' i also have some witch blood from my mom's side.' This made them too shocked to hold their mouths. ' My dad was a vampire, my mom was 2/3 witch and human, they died when I was 5 they were hunted down before they got to me my witch instinct got out of control and I killed them before I knew it I meet Nik some month later and have stayed with him even when I was 5 years old I was somehow their mom, which is why they listen to me. I can eat and drink both blood and human food but after I turned 18 some more of my witch and vampire instinct came forward so Nic made me a daylight ring so I won't burn in the sun, normally the daylight vampire burn right away in the sun without the rings to protect them but I can go some hour without its slower on me but painful. I made a spell on you is why I always know where you are and how I know when you need my help.' I finished, but when I looked over the kings, they were shocked but proud, Isabella's eyes shined with curiosity. 'Have you killed a human before. ' ' Well yes and no I kill when I have to I can drink from humans without turning them and I can make them forget ever meeting me so they don't know I have drunken from them so I won't have to kill them, but I can also drink from another vampire it satisfies me more, so I must say how it will feel to drink from my mate. '  i spoke while looking over them they all had lust filled eyes. 'and since I am your mate, I have learned that they should also feel satisfied with my blood since I'm also human.' making them growl. 'Isabella, are you sure.' But she only looked confident and ready. ' Daylight vampires burn in the sun without their ring or necklace which is painful, but you can walk in the sun without a problem you can drink without killing them and you will be powerful like a vampire but it's not likely if you get power, you can only be killed with a stake through your heart but not many know of these the originals don't die they only fall in a coma so I was thinking of making the same spell on you if someone stake you you only fall in a coma until someone take it out. Nik made me angry once so I staked him for 1 year, while cold ones only die if you burn them or take off the head and burn them they are still alive even with the head off but some of them get power like jane as you know and Edward, but you will sparkle in the sun. I could make a spell so you don't sparkle in the sun. your eyes will turn red while mine is blue-green. '

isabella sat in thought for quite some time, everyone waited for some answers but no one pushed them. ' I want you to change me, mom.' That made me cry she calle dme mom she wanted me to change her. I flung over to her and hugged her hard. a few tear falling. ' That is okay, but you will not be turned before you're at least 20 is that okay? enjoy your human life.' Isabella only nodded she had no problem with that. The kings joined the hug, feeling left out. ' So does that mean my mate is your dad? ' i just had to ask. I couldn't stop myself. the king didn't say anything they already thought of isabella as their Princess but wanted her honest opinion. ' i guess if they don't have any problem with that.' this made them hug her harder all of them answered at the same time' ofc, not Princess.'

The picnic went on for 1 hour before they went back to the throne room only to see 5 thrones, but the small table was still there.  The girls looked at the king whit questions. ' Why are there 5 thrones.?' ' well since Rose is our queen, that makes you our princess as you do not have much power as a princess. You still get to be treated as a royal.' Isabella only smiled. ' I love it, but I still like our table where I can have tea and cookies.' That made isabella only nod. ' That is okay. That was also the reason why we didn't take it away.' the rest of the trials went on and on but Rose and Isabella never stopped talking to each other about everything while the king listened they also had to keep the trial going so the girls talked low.