FIght movie?

Reader pov.

As the wolves and Isabella stand in the clearing far away but no trouble for the vampire to see they watch as an army of newborns and a red lady appeared they watched the exchange before the fight was about to start when an explosion came and there was fire stopping the newborn before they could reach Isabella. And there stood the beautiful Rose. the kings looked over to look at her before they turned back to the video, and they didn't want to miss anything.

They started to cheer her on until they heard her tell the wolves to stay back there and protect Isabella when she cut her wrist making the kings growl even half the guard growled, they watched as the fight started Rose danced between the Newborn never letting more then the 10 pass her but still had control if Isabella was safe. They all looked shocked while their mouths fell no one in the room didn't have an open mouth well except Rose and Isabella just looked happy cheering her best friend on like they were watching some American football.

they got nervous when they saw that Victoria ran for Isabella and that the wolves were too busy and rose still had some left. Isabella still cheered she knew what happened, and no one moved except the two humans. when Isabella screamed for Rose and she appeared before her and took the hit before victorias head fell. they watched her throw more grenades at the last five of hers and helped the wolves with their reminding 3 left. They growled when they saw that the five vampires were able to escape before the grenade hit them, and Rose stopped Jacob from killing the last on the left. They watched her, giving her some blood and disappeared with the girl in her hand.

the movie was about the 94 newborns with Victoria burned. the movie stopped and no one talked but Isabella and Rose talked about clothes and everything that has happened in the last 3 months. ' Guard track the last remaining newborn and get rid of them.' This made Rose laugh for the kings it was like bells, and it made them warm to hear her laugh. ' they are dead, no worries. I tracked every one they turned down and got rid of their food before it came on the news. You're safe. ' Rose spoke with an eyebrow raised Rose had enough and raised taking isabella with her and they started to walk to the door. 'Where are you going, my dear.' Aro asked his voice sweet but with a hint of worry. 'I and isabella have some shopping to do before the plane leaves. ' They didn't stop they only kept walking. 'Please don't leave.' Now it was Marcus who spooked up. he was so scared of losing his soul mate he have been alive for over 3000 thousand years and always felt empty when his friend/wife got killed he got closed off not talking unless he had to. ' You are our mate, Tessora.' Caius said with admiration and loving eyes.

Rose looked between them and sighed. 'Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't have time for mates right now. I have a lot to do and some people to torture. and now that isabella is safe again, I will leave soon.' Rose spoke isabella was used to this and didn't say much. 'Who is Isabella to you ?' Aro asked softly, knowing if he went over the line, she would be gone. Rose looked at Isabella with love. 'She's my daughter, I have been there since she was little I have protected her when I was there and I have a bond to her that tells me when she's is in deep shit and needs help that is the reason I know I had to come to Italy and it was quite the travel too.' Isabella had tears running down her. She felt that Rose was like a mother to her, but she never spoke up. She smiled and hugged her hard.

Rose looked at isabella and sight, ' so do you wanna stay for a week or two and have a vacation with me, my treat? ' Rose asked while looking at Isabella turned happy than sad. ' My dad won't accept it,' she said with a sad look. Rose only took Isabella's phone and called Charlie before she put it in her hand. it rang for 3 seconds before he answered. ' where the fuck are you,  there is no note and I have been worried sick looking for you.' Charlie spoke harshly making some of the vampires flinch. ' Dad, I'm in Italy I needed to save Edward he was going to kill himself.' Isabella took the phone from her ear waiting for Charlie to scream at her. ' How the hell did you get to Italy to save someone who almost killed you by leaving you in a dangerous Forrest, you're coming home right this instant or I will come and get you.' Isabella had tears streaming down her cheek but didn't make a sound. Rose took the phone and sat down waiting until he was done crying and yelling.

'Hello, old friend, I see you haven't lost your touch.' was all Rose had to say for Charlie to relax everyone was surprised even isabella. 'Hello Rose, how are you?' He asked with a kind voice making everyone amazed. ' You know killed someone here and there, the usual.' This made Charlie laugh and Isabella fell to the floor shocked. ' What the hell.' Charlie calmed down ' I guess you have everything under control then?' Rose only smiled ' Well ofc, who do you think I am, I will be stealing Isabella for some time a week or two maybe more who knows, you know how I am.' Charlie chuckled. ' Then I guess there isn't much for me to do nor say, but Rose I want you to come back for a visit and Isabella to stay close to Rose. now you girls have a fun time bye.' Charlie ended the call happy that her daughter was hanging out whit Rose.

Isabella stared shocked at Rose. ' How the hell did you do that.' Rose laughed and fell to the floor making the kings step forward until they still heard her laugh clutching her stomach. ' Isabella I have known Charlie for about the same time as you, I was lucky to save him before he got shot and we became friends I have helped him on cases which ended up with him becoming the Police chief. He often hunts or just talks and watches tv I dint know you were his daughter until the second time we meet and you told me your name, but I never told him I knew you so he must be shocked and happy since he knows you're with me. ' Rose said while laying on the floor just looking at the roof.

Isabella was happy, ' well it looks like we can stay for some time, what should we do first?' isabella asked hyped while Rose and the kings Chuckled. They started to feel the family bond with Isabella if Rose treated her and saw her as her daughter they might as well treat her as if they were their dads.

Rose suddenly got serious making the room drop. ' what's wrong mi Marcus asked while walking forward and sitting down. the other two kings followed and the guard also closed in waiting for an answer, Rose took Isabella's hand and dragged her down on her lap while relaxing. ' If I am to stay here I have some rules and if they are broken I will leave.' Everyone was serious no one muttered a word only Afton chuckled knowing some of the stuff she would say.

She turned to all of them,

'Rule 1. No one will bite nor treat Isabella badly if I find out I will kill you in a heartbeat without listening to you.'

Rule 2. No one will turn us or rather Isabella if she is to turn it will be me or Nik for that matter. is she even wants to turn and she decides when how or if.

Rule 3. You are not allowed to drink from kids anyone under age 16, and also only criminals, not petty teaf but rapists, drug addicts, murder and so on, if you kill an innocent human I will know I have that power and I will leave not care about the bond.

Rule 4. Edward and Alice are to stay in the dungeon they won't get tortured but they will stay there for the time being. I have someone I need to save from her control and some more Cullen to punish if they are to stay im sure the rest of the family will come to us, making my job easier so all I have to do is wait.

Rule 5. No one will fight over me, no matter what if there is a lover, family or friend, I hate unnecessary stupid fights and I decide who I will hang out with if you have some trouble or just simply want to be more with me come and talk to me.

and lastly ' Rose said before she turned to the kind with a serious face making sure they follow.

' Rule 5. I have few people I care for and what I tell them or not is up to me, and they will be safe as they are under my protection if they want to visit me they are welcome as long as I stay here.

Rule 6. Isabella is to share a room with me hopefully close to the king's chamber so I know she will be protected.

Rule 7. I have a lot of secrets some I keep for your protection and some I just aren't ready to tell don't pressure me it might take years before I tell them no matter how much I love you. Isabella has known me for 13 years and she still doesn't know all of me and I will keep it like that until I see fit to tell her it doesn't mean I don't trust you it just means I have my reason.