Arrival

Reader pov.

There was a knock on the door one guard came in with Charlie. Rose flung up with Isabella and hugged him. 'Hello welcome to Volturien.' Rose said. Charlie just laughed and hugged both the girls. 'You have a lot to explain. little one.' Rose nodded.

they all sat down. ' I will not explain everything as there are many more to come but there will soon be a supernatural war good against evil, and I believe your daughter and I wanted you safe her so nothing bad would happen.' Rose finished. ' Okey I will stay here.' 'What does he knows of the supernatural. ' well yes how do you think I helped him become a chef.' Rose laughed. ' There will be a big meeting tomorrow at 9 o'clock as I believe everyone I called will be here then, I believe you should get to bed and get some sleep it will be a long day tomorrow.' Charlie nodded before he followed a guard. ' Oh shit, I should maybe have told him your our mate oh well. ' Rose laughed with isabella while the kings and Carlisle looked panicked. before Rose got finished laughing there came a circle with the satan symbol and there stood Lucifer with four others. 'Well hello little devil.' 'Hey, I see you bought some friends?' Yes, this is my fiance and the other is some fallen angel with me.' He winked' never changing I see. Guards. follow them to their rooms we will have a meeting tomorrow at nine o'clock don't be late.' Lucifer bowed before he walked out with the others she let her gaze go to one guy tall with blond hair and brown eyes. The kings followed her gaze to him.

'What's wrong tessora'? Marcus asked rose. ' I have a feeling I have met that guy before but i can't remember, oh well probably not important. ' Rose walked back and sat with Caius and Aro this time so they wouldn't get jealous. They sat there playing a board game when the guard came in.

Rose got a Guard to pick up her back bag so she took out the books and started to study, she needed to be prepared. 30 minutes later a guard came with Peter and Charlotte. 'Rose walked forward and hugged them both. 'I'm glad your here we are in deep shit.' Peter chuckled. ' Now who are your mate that I had to come in person to see.' Peter smirked looking around. jasper walked forward. ' Hello, fucker.' They gave each other a hug. ' So where is that PixieBitch.' Charlotte asked looking around. 'She's dead.' Rose answered. 'What how when.' Peter asked. 'Treason, Me, yesterday.' Rose answered before she went back to her book and started to read.

Peter looked over at Rose.' okay, at least I get to meet Jasper again so how's your mate Sugar.' Rose raised an eyebrow they are in this room, figure it out yourself or wait till tomorrow.' Rose kept on reading. Peter studied everyone in the room trying to figure out who the fucker was. 'jasper help me who is the Fucker who got Rose,' Jasper only smiled 'Youll figure it out.' and he went and sat down again peter and charlotte followed when the door open again. In walk Daen, sam, and Cas. Rose looked up and you could see her eyes shine. ' Dean, sam Cas you made it' she ran over and hugged them all. 'Yeah, wouldn't miss it.' Dean joked. 'So what is going on.' Cas asked. ' There will be a meeting tomorrow at 9 o 'clock and I will explain everything, for now, get to your rooms and relax get some rest you will need it, and dean there is pie in the kitchen.'Rose finished and walked over to her seat again. ' Oh, god I love you.' Dean said fast before rushing to the kitchen making her four mate growl. ' Take it easy he's like a brother to me, annoying but still a brother.' rose said while reading. Peter looked over at the one who growled and raised an eyebrow trying to figure it out. it needed to be one of the four.

There they sat for some hour before in walked Scott with his friends Derek, and stiles. ' Wow didn't expect you here Derek.' Rose said without taking her eyes off the book. 'How can I stay away when I get to meet you again.' Rose looked up with no emotions. 'Still not interested also im taken.' then she walked over to Scott and stiles 'hello, happy you could come I will explain it all tomorrow at Nine don't be late  rest you will need it. ' Scott and Stiles smiled and nodded at her before a guard showed up ready to show them their room. Rose sat again reading. ' So who's the lucky guy?' 'Guys' Derek looked shocked ' Guys? ' how many do you have? ' Rose looked up into his eyes. ' One guy wasn't enough so I had to settle for four.' Rose winked before she started to read again the kings laughed at her they knew her playfulness. 'Holy shit, lucky bastards. so who is it? ' Will you leave me alone if I tell you last I checked I didn't call you.' Derek nodded. Peter was staring her down waiting for her answer. ' My soulmate is, Aro, Marcus, Caius volturien and Jasper withlock.' Rose went back to reading. ' What ?'Peter screamed. 'Stop screaming your waking my daughter.' That made Derek shocked ' Daughter what' She was tired. ' Yes, isabella swan and yes I have four soul mates and yes they are all kings of the vampire world and yes that makes me the queen of both the witch and vampire world can you both shut up not im trying to read.' Rose finished huffing before snuggling into jasper and kept reading. Derek was dumbfounded so he walked out trying to find Scott and Stiles.

Peter looked over the kings all of them watched over Rose. 'So you're a king now.' Peter asked Jasper. he only shrugged ' I guess so' then he looked at Rose. 'When did you get a daughter.'  Rose looked up with tired eyes. ' When I was 13 years old now please talk to someone else I need to research so I can take down that stupid witch.' Rose went back to reading after 30 minutes everyone talked except Rose she fell asleep and Isabella still slept.

Now Eleazar walked in with four after him, Rose rushed sleepy over to Garrett and hugged him before she fell asleep again. ' What about me queeny.' Eleazar asked but was only ignored Garrett walked over to the chair and sat down with her on his lap the kings wanted to growl, but they stopped them self their mate was asleep. 'How you know rose?' Eleazar asked Garrett. 'Remember when I talked about the woman at the bar who helped me from the clingy woman and we spend two weeks together party going hiking and travelling? ' Was that Rose you could have told me her name.' Garrett shrugged. 'So what are we doing here?' Garrett asked Rose didn't sleep well so she walked out of his arms half asleep before she walked over to Caius and sat down and fell asleep. It shocked the Denali covern to see Caius smile. ' We will talk all about it tomorrow at 9 o'clock you should head to your rooms and rest you will need it.' Marcus spoke and that also shocked them he never spoke. Eleazar nodded before walking out following a guard.

Rose slept for an hour. Until someone jumped on her making her curse out. ' Who the fuck dare to wake me up is dead.' Then she heard giggles. She opens her arms there sat Bree on her Rose smiled up at Bree rushed up and hugged her. 'Do the same to Isabella.' Bree giggles and walks over to Isabella before she jumps on her. 'Wakey wakey.' Bree giggle. ' Go to hell' isabella answered before she turned around, making Bree go down and tickle her.' Stop please im sorry.' Isabella's eyes flew open 'Breee' Isabella hugged Bree. The others only laughed at them. ' Haha laugh your ass off and we will see who will laugh in the end' Rose spoke up. 'Come on Rose don't be grumpy.' ' How can I not when I get woken up all the time? so who did you bring.' There stood Elijah, Rebekah and Bonnie. Rose hugged them all. When two boys stepped forward and stole her for hugs. ' Damon, Stefan put me down.' Rose told them. ' So I will tell you all tomorrow at 9 o'clock what is happening until then go to your room and rest you need it.' They all left. 

Rose walked back to her seat. ' Now there is only one left for now.' She smiled. and before she got to start to read in Came Nahuel with his aunt. 'Hello, Nahuel.' He bowed down always the gentleman. 'Did your travel go well ?' 'Yes' 'You will be followed to a room by a guard rest you will need it tomorrow at 9 o'clock will we have a meeting and everything will be explained. You will be safe here.' Rose walked forward taking off her necklace.' Touch it for 3 seconds in the middle and I will know that you need me. ' Rose said Nahuel smiled and nodded before they walked out.

Rose turned around everyone looked at her. 'Well, I believe it's nighttime for me and Isabella you can make sure we have all we need for the meeting tomorrow and invite the coven you wanted to. ' Rose spoke she walked over and kissed all her kings on their cheeks. 'Peter play nice no funny business.' Rose said before she walked over and picked up Isabella who was half-sleeping again, and then she walked away. Leaving the kings with Carlisle, Charlotte and Peter.