dirty little secret

Start from the beginning

After sometimes tae woke up and saw jk sitting on bed looking at the wall blankly.
Tae; what happened? Why didn't you woke me up?
Jk; you were sleeping (without any emotions)
Suddenly tae hug jk . The hug was full with love.
Jk: I can't live without you . I can't. You asked me why I am being so possessive na . How can't I when I love you so much. I really do tae pls don't leave me. I don't need this secret relationship. I don't want this little dirty secret all I want is you. I know I just give you pain and hurt you but pls na I don't wanna leave you. Don't leave me I am begging you (crying)
Tae tighten the hug more let jk fall all the tears when he himself was crying.
Tae: no need love I will never leave you. I can't baby I can't leave you. I am sorry to say so many stupid things to you but I just said all this out if frustration.
Jk; I didn't mind but pls don't leave me pls.
Tae: I never can. Ok now stop crying.
Saying that tae attach their lips together. Both didn't move their lips a little bit just feel each other lips. Slowly slowly tae start to move his lips which jk also follow and both share a lovely kiss without any thongh involved without any stingh of saliva just pure love. After part away from the kiss tae look deeply at jk
Tae:You are my sickness that neither lets me recover nor lets me die. You are my own person who is the cause of all my sorrows and also the cause of happiness. At the end of the day you are mine. only mine

Jk smile and look at tae's eyes
Jk;I heard that the eyes are the mirror of the heart. If so, then why didn't you saw mine eyes. You know that I can't put words together. You know very well all my bad habits. No one knows me better than you. I may never be able to say it, but I love you so much. A truth said everyone can seen love in these two eyes. I never thought I love you. The eyes don't hide anything and they don't tell lies, so why don't you understand all the unsaid words. Why didn't you listen to those heartbeats? Although there are many complaints, I don't know why there is no anger. No shame. There is only a little hope, don't leave me. Keep me close to you with love. Adapt a little even if there are hundreds of mistakes. I will try to change for you. I'll try to be like you, just hold mine hand . Just asking for that much.
Tae; I can't give you everything what everything actually nothing. But I can't leave your hand . You are mine everything. Will you just accept mine hand?
Jk; just give me your hand and it's enough for me. I don't need anything nor I want anything just you . I just want you. I am not perfect but you love that imperfect boy na.
Tae: not just love I live this imperfect boy .
Jk; let's end this contract and start with new beginnings. Where we love each other. Where we are not perfect being separated. We become perfect bcz we are beside each other. We are perfection for each other.
Tae: let's start the new era which will be love not lust. Where will be desire for each other not pleasure.
Jk; where will be peace nor any satisfaction.
Tae; nor any pain.
Jk; only happiness of love.
Both attach their forehead together. The feelings is really something which calming their whole heart alone with their body.

For how much time they stay like this they also don't know but one thing they know the feeling which they are feeling now it's so much peaceful so much calming yet so much warming. The throbbing heart is feeling love. Backing from each other jk look at tae
Jk; will you take me with you. This luxurious life have everything but not love not peace. Pls take me where will be no quarrels sound. No fight (hiccup)
Tae: princess tell me what you hide behind those smile . Why your smile is so mysterious? Why princess ? Why I see pain in those eyes ?
Jk (lower his head); from mine childhood my parents used to fight a lot. They always fight when I hide behind something holding my ears tightly. After somedays my mother start to spend her time with another man while my dad used to spend his time with another girls. They don't care about me. They were always busy in their life. In their own pleasure. Everyday fight everyday's neglect make mine heart too much strong but I was wrong I didn't become strong. In the journey of being myself strong I make myself a stone. They fight a lot but they did love marriage. That's why I don't wanna fall in this shit. I don't wanna love anyone but mine heart deceive me and now it's only want you. That's why I was so much possessive for you. That's the reason I become a worst person
Tae hug jk tightly
Tae: don't ever say yourself as a worst person bcz you are the best person in mine life. I love you truly I really do baby.
Jk; love me tae pls love me . Take away the insecurities from mine heart.
Hearing that tae lean and capture JK's lips into his kissing him softly yet passionately. Jk also kiss back tae. Their lips were moving in a sync making sloppy sound but that sound look like a melody.

Breaking the kiss tae mark JK's whole body part. And they made love. They did all this things many time but now they feel it so right. Their was no pleasure of sex but pleasure of love mixing in every moment. After realizing their feeling they do make love but now after confession the love making become more meaningful. Both are feeling complete today. They enjoy the whole day together. Tae take care of jk like he is a fragile doll . They watch movie Cook dinner together then again they make love. The night gone with sweet and hot moment. In the morning jk woke up and found tae is staring at him
Jk blush and cover his face in blanket tae chuckle and also enter in the blanket later hover over him.
Tae: oooh my princess is shy.
Jk; tae don't tease me.
Tae; why I want to tease you . Also I can do whatever I want with mine wifey.
Jk; wifey (tears are flowing from his eyes) pls say it again.
Tae; don't cry pls
Jk; it's mine happy tears love.
Hearing love from JK's mouth tae also become emotional. Tears are made their own way to fall from his almond eyes . Tae kiss jk and who kiss back but still their happy tears didn't stop it's just flow)
Tae: I will not say I love you much . Rather then that I will show you my love.
Jk; don't say just show me it will be enough for me.
They again kiss it's not like before it's feel like they are pouring their love in the kiss. Break the kiss tae took jk washroom for freshen up. After freshen up they both come downstairs and saw Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Tae place jk on ground.
Mr Jeon; what is this Jungkook what happened to you?
Mrs Jeon saw some hickeys mark on JK's neck.
Mrs Jeon; Jungkook what is on your neck?
Jk; can't you see ?
Mr Jeon: what the hell Jungkook you sleep with this man . You are a fvcking gay. (disgusted is filling in his voice)
Jk; yes so what?.
Mr Jeon; look what you teach your son if you ever try to give him some proper lesson then today I don't have to see the day but you you just whoring around.
Mrs Jeon. What do you mean by that ha oh let me tell you one thing you also never paid any attention to us.
They start their fighting while tae got to know in which environment jk grow up. Why he is so rude and never talk sweetly.
Jk (shout): stop both of you. I am a gay and he is mine man I will never leave him now get out.
Mr Jeon; oh you can't leave him then leave this house also you are not Jeon heir now . I disown you.
Jk; what you disown me ha I disown both of you. You are not mine parents. What you did for me always fight and fight literally making out with random girls and boys everyday. When I was sick you guys didn't even come to mine room in the name of humanity bcz you guys were busy with your fight and fvcking someone or get fvck by someone. Everyone say I am mannerless. But they don't know why I am like this. Bcz you guys made me mannerless. Now talking about manner dignity. If you are talking about dignity then I can proudly say I just sleep with one person who is mine man . But what you both will say? Such a disgrace. Tae let's go .
Tae: but baby.
Jk; you said to me you will take me.
Tae: yes let's go but your parents they will be hurt na.
Jk; they will not.

Taekook left and Mr & Mrs Jeon got to know their fault but now it's too late more then late. Some mistake never can recify. They just sit there and cried . Now they u understand how much their personal fight effect on their son. But now it's beyond late. Meanwhile taekook. Taekook come to tae's house. The house is not so big not so luxurious.
Tae: my house is not big enough.
Jk; enough big for living me and you.
Tae (smile): yes
Tae backhug jk and jk just put his hands on Tae's hand both are feeling each other.
Jk; love you might be thinking I misbehave with mine parents but I don't have any other option. They always didn't show any care to me . They never try to understand me. I only have you who show care for me who love me.
Tae: I will always do my love. Don't worry (kiss JK's nape) now give me your bunny smile.
Jk smile and turn wrap his hands on Tae's neck.
Jk; I love you a lot. .
Tae: love you too
More then anything more than anyone. You are mine love mine life and mine existence.
Jk smile and kiss tae who kiss back. Both of their kissing become more passionate each time. Breaking the kiss both look at each other and hug .
Tae: now I have to find a job.
Jk; hmmm me too.
Tae;no baby I can't let you do any job.
Jk; why I want to help you na (pouty lips with puppy eyes which impossible tae to refuse)
Tae: ok.
After somedays tae start his business and obviously jk was with him in every step. The company eventually get huge success. Taekook both are CEO of the company. Yes it was tae's idea bcz jk do many things for this company so now they both are handling their business. Jeon company had a bad condition. Mr & Mrs Jeon try to get forgiveness from jk . Jk didn't forgive them nor say anything just warn them never come Infront of his eyes. Taekook is so happy with each other. Finally tae's dream having the younger in his embrace got true and JK's wish someone love him cherish him also turn true. It doesn't matter how much tired they are after office but in home they usually cook together feeding each other doing some romance sometimes hot romance sometimes just kiss and cuddle.

The end

Hope you guys like it. Don't be a silent readers give ur opinion on comment section.