chapter twenty seven - cute

LEILA

Greyson told me where to go the entire ride and I recognise the place immediately.

The warehouse.

I feel him hop off the motorcycle, seeing some shine peep through the wood spaces.

"Greyson, do you know what happened last time we were here?" I ask, taking off my helmet and sliding off the vehicle myself.

"Yeah, but we'll stay on the first floor this time." He states, taking the helmet out of my hands and setting it on the seat of the motorbike. He takes ahold of my hand and leads me towards the door of the warehouse, opening it with a push.

Light shines through and I can finally see what he set up for us.

A picnic. Blue themed and strawberries everywhere.

"Oh, my god." I say, finding it so cute. No one has ever done this for me before.

I've never liked places where there's much people at the same time and I think that's why Greyson did this. Because there is no one here and this is not too much.

This is beautiful.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, my love." I say, giving him a smile. He returns it and lets me walk up to the blankets.

I take a seat and Greyson follows after. He takes a seat across from me, still having his beautiful smile painted on his face.

"I hope you like it, mi amor." He says, bringing forward a bottle of strawberry soda.

My favourite.

Some of you would think it would be romantic with maybe wine or champagne but I don't like the taste of alcohol.

I'm sorry but it's gross. I just can't stand it, it tastes so bitter.

He takes out two glasses, too, and pours the soda into them. Sometimes, I just think about if Greyson thinks I'm childish of some sort.

I mean everyone can be childish at some point in the adulthood but I just think if Greyson thinks I'm childish all the time.

Because of the soda, for example. Or my obsession with cute little things. I don't know.

"Do you think I'm childish?"

"What? Fuck, no! Why would I think that?" He puts down the soda and I look at the bottle, then back at him to show him what I'm referring to.

"Because you don't like alcohol?"

"Yes." I say and he just smiles at me, laughing a little.

"Everyone has a thing don't like. Come on, Leila. I don't care." He says and my heart jumps. Hearing him say that really means a lot to me.

"Really?"

"Really, mi amor." He lifts my hand up to his mouth, pressing multiple kisses on it before showing his cute dimples.

I love his smile. I love his dimples.

I love him.

"Say something in Italian." I say, taking a sip of my drink.

"What do you want me to say?" He asks, watching my face. He looks at me like nothing else in this world matters.

"Anything, you decide."