chapter three - event

LEILA

"Leila, are you done?" Luca's voice is heard outside my room, right where my door is.

"Yes, I am." I open the door and he smiles at me.

"You look beautiful. As always." He takes my hand and I follow him down the hallway.

My hair is curled and I'm wearing a beige set; a jacket and a skirt with a white lace top.

As we reach the kitchen, I'm surprised by all the guys that's standing there, talking to each other.

"Oh." I whisper, all of them now looking directly at me.

"Leila, these are the guys I told you about earlier." Greyson says, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Oh, yeah!" I reply, shaking all of their hands.

"So Luca, is this your sister?" I believe Elliot says, looking over at Luca with widened eyes.

"Hm, what about it?" He questions his friend.

"Just that she's hot and you're not." He answers and Luca's face drops, narrowing his eyes at him.

"She's off limits, asshole." Luca sneers at him, looking back at me after.

"Okay, so should we go or?" I try and all of them drops the conversation immediately. They all grab keys and I wonder why everyone is having a key, can't we all just go in one car?

Greyson notices my expression and he steps closer to me.

"Grab a helmet." A helmet?

"Why?"

"You'll see." He grabs the helmet himself, handing it to me. We step out in the warm weather, my eyes widening of what I'm seeing.

"Oh, hell no." I say, turning my head to Greyson.

All the guys are sitting on fucking motorcycles. Motorcycles, yeah. You heard me right.

Greyson lightly pushes me forward, towards I believe his motorcycle.

"Do you wanna drive or ride?" He asks, my jaw almost dropping at his words.

He wants me to drive that thing?

"I don't know how to drive that." I tell him, honestly.

"I can start it, then it's just gassing up." He points to the gas, lightly turning it.

"I don't know-"

"You'll be driving." He cuts me off and I just look at him, my eyes still widen.

He puts his helmet on and after a few minutes, I do the same. He swings his leg over the vehicle and slides up a little, giving me space to sit down too.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, positive. Now come on." He pats the spot in front of him and I hesitantly sit down, adjusting myself so I'm steady.

And while doing that, I accidentally slip up a bit so my ass touches Greyson's lower body, if you know what I mean.

I don't give a reaction and all I hear is a quiet groan coming out of him.

I just decide to let it go, not wanting to talk about it and I turn the gas, the motorcycle starting to move. I follow Luca out of the driveway and begin to speed up on the road.

I didn't now riding a motorcycle was this much fun.

- - -

We arrive maybe 10 minutes later. I turn off the motorcycle, clipping off my helmet so I'll get a better look at the estate.