chapter fourteen - alone

LEILA

I don't know when I woke up again but my leg is starting to hurt like hell.

I'm really hungry and thirsty but I can't fucking walk so I can't find any food or water.

I've been hurt before, but not this badly. I'm used to be feeling pain, but not this level of that pain. I've been cut before, but not this deep.

And the worst part is that I'm all alone.

They left me. Without even trying to look for me.

I know how Luca is. He would spend days just to find clues of where I could be. He wouldn't just give up. I know he wouldn't.

I don't know if Greyson would. Maybe he doesn't like me after all. Maybe he just pretended to like the kiss.

My eyes snap to the right as I hear ruffling in the fallen leaves.

Fuck.

Am I going to die? Am I going to be kidnapped?

"Oh my god, she's right here!" A blonde girl appear from behind the tree I'm leaning on. She kneels down and puts her hand under my chin to meet my tired eyes.

"Poor thing." She mutters, her face expression saying it all. I don't know who she is but she looks very nice.

"I'm Lilith by the way, but you can call me Lili. Can you nod if you heard me?" She softly says.

I nod my head, holding myself up.

"Leila!" A blonde boy shows himself and he immediately kneels down to help me up.

"My name is Silas." Silas.

"Are you two siblings? You look very alike." I whisper, making both of them smile.

"Yeah, we are." Lili says before crawling closer to me to help Silas hold me up.

She puts her arms under my own and gently lifts me up so Silas can get ahold of my entire body.

Once Silas has me in his arms, Lili holds my hand the whole walk back to a car, I think.

My consciousness fades a little from time to time so I don't remember much from where they got me and how I got home.

I feel myself getting lifted up again and the warm wind hits my skin and shivers go down my back.

I hear the doors open and running comes towards us.

My consciousness becomes a little better and I see that I'm in a new room, being placed down on a table.

Silas comes into my vision and he speaks up.

"I'm going to clean your thigh wound, then I'm going to have to stitch it up. Do you want any type of anesthetiser?" He asks, his tone sounding very gentle.

"No, I'm used to this." I mutter, taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure-"

"Please, just fucking do it!" I say, my voice raised.

"Alright." He mumbles, pouring the liquid on my thigh and it hurts like a bitch.

I wince at the pain and I sit up, leaning on the wall.

"Sorry." He quickly says before continuing, making me take more deep breaths.

After a couple of minutes, he takes out a needle and a thread. He puts the thread through the hole of the needle and grips my thigh, holding tight.

"Scream if you have to." He simply says before piercing the needle through my skin, slightly making me to wince more.

"Most of the guys would beg me to stop at this moment." He smiles a little, looking up at me.