chapter thirteen - birthday

GREYSON

"So what have you planned for today, then?" I question, dragging my hand through her gorgeous, blonde hair.

"Glad you asked." She smiles as she sits up. "Pack your bags, we're going to Italy."

What?

"Italy?"

"Yeah."

"Leila, you said it was only going to be you and me." I retort, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, but I kind of lied." She smiles, her hands placed on her thighs.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Her face expression changes, a frown now showing on her face.

"I've said it before, I don't like my birthday."

"Yeah, I know but please. For me?" Her smile is back onto her lips and I can't help but sigh, slowly nodding my head at her plea.

"Yes!" She squeaks, throwing her hands around my neck to hug me tight.

I like the feeling of having her close to me. To finally be able to kiss her, hug her, touch her.

I can finally do that because she made this happen.

She did.

- - -

After maybe twenty minutes of just laying in each other's arms, Leila rises from her position and stands up from the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna fix myself up, we're leaving in an hour." She turns around to walk out but I grab her wrist before she can go anywhere.

"Not even a kiss?"

"Greyson-"

"Please. It's my birthday, you know." I raise my brow and she gives in, giving me a peck on my lips.

"One more."

"No."

"Please?"

"No." She turns around again, yanking her hand and basically sprinting out of my room.

I sit there for another five minutes before getting up myself and walking over to my closet, grabbing my suitcase and starting to pack.

This will probably be really boring but I'm going to be with Leila so it's fine.

- - -

I grab my hoodie and put it on, checking out myself in the mirror before walking out of my room with my suitcase and bag.

I walk down to the living room and most of the guys are there.

All of them says happy birthday and soon after, the girls come running down the hallway with their stuff.

"Okay, let's go!" Both of them exclaim at the same time, looking excitedly at each other.

"Where's Silas?" I question, not seeing him around.

"He's flying from France with his sister. They've been visiting their grandparents." Brooks answers and I nod, looking over at Leila, who's smiling brightly at me.

"Okay, come on." I mumble and everyone cheers.

But the girls cheers the most.

- - -

We reach the airport and we all walk over to the private jet that I own.