chapter ten - forever

LEILA

I sit in Greyson's lap for a good five minutes until I realise I haven't moved to sit beside him.

"Greyson, loosen your grip." I try, his eyes just looking directly into mine. His mouth is shut and I speak up again.

"I said lo-"

"I heard you the first time." He says, tightening the grip around my waist instead of loosening it.

My hands are placed on his shoulders and we just stare at each other, sitting in comfortable silence.

"Let me have this moment." He whispers, resting his forehead on my chest.

More like boobs.

"Just let me have this moment."

- - -

GREYSON

Somehow, Leila's head fell on my shoulders, hearing her even breaths as she sleeps.

I decide to take her to her bed so I stand up, my arm lifting up her thighs.

Gosh, she's gorgeous.

I open the door, stepping inside and look over to the TV that's still playing. Mila's asleep on the couch and Luca's somewhere else, beating someone up, I hope.

Right before I take a step toward Leila's room, Jacob reveals himself from the hallway, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, Jacob, can you take Mila to her room?" He looks up as he hear me, his eyes going wide for a second, then nodding his head.

He walks up to the couch, kneeling down and taking her hair out of her face.

I just stand there, watching them as I hold the girl of my dreams in my arms.

"Mimi, come on, let's go to bed." His face expression is so soft, his eyes glistening at her.

That's another nickname, Mimi. Mila's original name is Milani but she prefers Mila. It's only three people who's allowed to call her Mimi. Me, Luca and Jacob.

I guess four now.

Leila has been so nice towards her. She finally looks happy with someone who isn't me or the guys.

I don't know that much about Leila but Luca's told me a little about her.

She's turning 20 this year and her birthday is in October. Her favourite colour is blue and she loves to read.

My birthday is also coming up, but I don't like celebrating it so I never do. I've told the boys that and I'm thankful they respect that. They just tell me congrats and then they go on with their day.

I've never liked my birthday. I just don't and I don't know the reason either. I've just never liked parties or colourful things and stuff like that.

I'm not that kind of person if you know what I mean.

But Leila said I would fit in colour but I don't know.

I don't know Leila that well but I already feel like she's changing me. Not to the bad but she's just changing the kind of person I am.

I feel myself smiling a lot more when she's around. I always feel happy around her. Even if I have a bad day, she always finds a way to make me smile and feel good again.