chapter twenty two - marks

GREYSON

I know Leila's smart, it's just really fun teasing her. Like she gets all defensive in seconds and it's so funny.

"Okay." She hops off of me for a second time and sprints back to her room. Approximately 7 seconds later, she comes back a lipstick.

A red one.

"Now what?" She asks and I give her a bored look, getting an eye roll in return.

She drags the lipstick across her lips and damn, she's sexy. Fuck, how stunning is this woman? I'm so fucking lucky.

"Kiss me. Mark me. Do what the hell you want, just touch me with those lips." I state, making her cheeks even more red than they already are.

She comes closer to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. She leans down and sets her lips on my neck, kissing lightly. She tilts her head up, her lip touching the top of my ear.

"Like that?" She whispers. Her voice. Her fucking voice is like a song to my ears. I stand up, taking a look at her before walking up to my mirror that's sitting on my closet, checking out the mark she did on my neck.

"Exactly like that." I say, turning my gaze back at the blonde, smiling girl in front of me. I feel like I could get a boner by just staring at her.

Fuck. How is she so hot?

"Remind me to always ask you to have red lipstick with you at all times."

"Why?" She tilts her head, furrowing her brows a little. Her smile is untouched, sitting beautifully on her gorgeous lips.

Just kiss the fuck out of me already.

"Because you look sexy as fuck." Her face is now just as red as the lipstick in her hands.

"Why are you getting all shy?" I question, snaking my arms around her waist, lifting her up. Her legs go around my hips and her hands slither around my neck.

"You're making me nervous." She admits, putting her head on my shoulder. She's the cutest. Also the hottest.

"Have I told you how lucky I am? 'Cause I'm fucking lucky, love."

"Stop lying." She mutters, making me look down at her.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not." I place my hand on her chin, lifting her head up again.

"I'm so glad I did that one thing that one day. If I didn't, I wouldn't have met my girlfriend."

"You know, you've never asked me to be your girlfriend." She smiles, putting her head down again.

"I thought it was kinda obvious."

"I know, I see you as my boyfriend but I would love for it to be special." She states, tightening her grip on me.

"Alright." I say, already starting to think how I'm going to ask her later.

How I'm going to show her the new tattoo I'm getting. For her.

Of her pretty lip mark.

- - -

LEILA

Greyson had to leave because he said he had to do 'something important'. I went to Mila's room and just sat there with her, talking about everything.

"Mila?"

"Yeah?" She spins around, adjusting her outfit while looking at me.

"Do you have any other nicknames other than Mila?" I ask, braiding my hair at the same time. I've always liked my hair when I have it in braids. I think I'm very talented at making braids if I say so myself.