"Huh, to think there was a power sphera that could zip through different dimensions." Yaya said, "Well, we should read the files. Detective Tsukauchi will get back soon." Ying said. "Right!" Then the five began to tap and tap their power watches and started reading the file that was sent to them.

File 927

Team X were given out a mission to find DimenBot and was successful at it. But, Team X found out that DimenBot was already living a peaceful life so they instead told the power sphera that if they ever needed help, DimenBot can go to them.

The Team X were also able to make their own portal to zip through dimensions so they could get back from here to home. But it will take 15 days to charge up the machine.

Main Base is at XXXX, it's close to a school that trains heroes. And Temp Base is at XXXX, it's close to a hospital. Both passwords to the bases are same which is YYYY.

You may spend your days whichever you like.

Mission is not only to learn and explore about the world but also the "quirks" that showed up suddenly. And to be aware of any possible dangers that could affect, like harm, dimensions.

If it's possible for us to enter theirs then there's a possibility for them to enter ours. We'll have to make sure that no new threats will come hunting for power spheras. But if it's harmless then there's no need to pursue when we're doing the same by entering theirs.

Funds will be taken care of by TAPOPS, spend as much as you like. But don't spend like a flowing water. Also, there is danger that settles in that world so do be careful in doing the mission.

End File

"Oohhh, so DimenBot isn't the focus anymore." Yaya said, "Aiyaa, why did Commander have to tell us the old purpose." Ying said. "At least we have a way back home now." Fang commented, "And we have company too." Boboiboy said and Gopal was looking at the distance, "Hey, Ying... have you finalized what we should say to the Detective?" he said as he saw the Detective coming out of his car and is already walking towards the five kids. "What?! Wait! I haven't yet!!" Ying exclaimed, "It's okay, Ying. If anything, let's just tell the truth but NOT all of it. Alright, Gopal?" Yaya said, glaring at Gopal. "Ehehehe" he sheepishly laughed.

Before the Detective could go up to them, the five quickly agreed in one thing. To not reveal too much of their powers. Once they're done with that, they all went to the Detective.

The sun is settling down to the waters for the moon to rise. The six of them were inside the car of the Detective, "Sorry, sorry. It's getting late, I'll be sure to make this quick so you guys could rest." the detective apologized to the young ones, "It's alright, at least we were able to call our guardians." Yaya softly said, "And got ourselves a home to stay."

"Oh? That's great then!" The detective cheered, "if you'd like, I could send you there. It's dangerous to be out late." Tsukauchi was concerned for the kids well-being although they were a bit tad too suspicious and that crater too. The beast, that is called Nomu, didn't create the crater after the falling from the sky, if anything, it fell just right next to it. The Nomu created a small crater but a bigger one was right next to it and the people from the helicopters told me that something huge fell but when they came, it disappeared.

The kids came up after the Nomu was captured. There must be a connection somewhere. The craters, the sudden disappearance of a large object, 'lost' kids. Either it's a connection or a coincidence, I still have to question them for safety.